PDA

View Full Version : Fiery dragons token question

globolindy
August 16th, 2014, 17:23
My problem is I bought a new comp. Now do i have to re-purchase token packs to install on a new pc? I remember it being not too difficult the first time I had installed the tokens. One other quick question I have is. When I check my purchase history, links for most of the token packs are gone. They were initially there, but after many attempts to install on new pc. I had deleted and re-installed token packs multiple times and they have now disappeared from my order history. It shows I purchased the tokens, but no more link. Thanks in advance. And I hope my question make any sense.

damned
August 16th, 2014, 17:39
send an email to [email protected] and they can enable another download...
by default the downloads are limited I think to 5.

globolindy
August 16th, 2014, 18:33
Ok, appreciate it. So just to see if I understand, will I have to save the .exe file in FG/application data folder/modules? Or do i have to rename the file to .mod?

damned
August 17th, 2014, 03:47
if its an exe im pretty sure you can just run it and it will unpack/install to the correct location - but i dont have those packs so i cant confirm...

Moon Wizard
August 17th, 2014, 04:03
We'll look at downloads when we get back. In the mean time, try entering your forum login into the FG Settings window and updating again. Most of the Fiery Dragon products are set up in the FG update system. If you purchased while logged in, the order should be linked to your login for the updater.

Cheers,
JPG