PDA

View Full Version : Character builder / drag-n-drop class leveling up feature

Bumamgar
August 16th, 2014, 15:47
It's awesome how you can level up by simply dragging and dropping a class to your character sheet.

However, I notice that when a character gets high enough level to have to select a class ability (usually 2nd or 3rd level), there is no dialog prompting for a selection. Additonally, from that point forward, the specific class abilities have to be dropped in manually.

Is this simply an incomplete feature, or have I parsed the class descriptions incorrectly? (I'm using PAR5E and have leveraged the #abh; and #abf; tags according to the documentation. The classes certainly look right when viewed in the reference library)

Trenloe
August 16th, 2014, 17:10
When posting questions etc. please indicate the FG ruleset you are referring to. I'm guessing you're talking about the 5E ruleset, but I can't be sure... Each ruleset can do things differently, so it's always best to say which ruleset you're using so that people can help you straight away. :)

Bumamgar
August 16th, 2014, 17:21
Sorry, yes I am referring to the 5e ruleset :)

Moon Wizard
August 17th, 2014, 02:21
I can't remember if it got implemented in the play test beta version of ruleset or not. We'll take a look after Gencon.

Cheers ,
JPG