PDA

View Full Version : would it be possible to build a library module that you could add content

hawkwind
August 13th, 2014, 12:15
Like the extension that exists for Savage worlds?

Griogre
August 13th, 2014, 19:35
It's certainly possible. From the user perspective it would probably be as much effort to input the data as making a module through the Par5se project. This makes it less likely a developer would bother with such an extension unless he was familiar with both the SW extension and the 5E library XML structure.

hawkwind
August 13th, 2014, 21:53
having read Par5se project thread and used the SW library extension I know which one I would prefer to use. The SW library is quite simple to understand

Ikael
August 13th, 2014, 23:27
Since I have moved from SW into CoreRPG, I have plans to create CoreRPG compatible Enhanced Library extension for it. This would be remake of existing SW extension which would be more easily customizable to support different ruleset requirements. I don't have any plans when this would happen but at least in raw idea level it is almost ready. Because 5e is CoreRPG layered ruleset it would work for it as well.

Sigurd
August 14th, 2014, 00:01
I think some sort of template would be a great idea. I would not like to see a shared module that everyone contributed differently to though. It would be too hard to pull contributions together and make them useful.

hawkwind
August 14th, 2014, 08:20
Just what I wanted to hear