PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Second Darkness adventure path

Galdrin
August 12th, 2014, 06:30
Planning on running this adventure path with start 29th or 30th August, 1830 GMT, playing every 14 Days, 3 hours each time. There will probably be small amounts of interaction between plays for leveling, handouts and so on.

The game will be text only and I'm not the most experienced GM but I'm Learning.

Calendar page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1251

Players from my last game do get in first but there is still romm for more players.

Galdrin
August 17th, 2014, 21:30
Need more players! 3 registered but probably only 2 of them can play so there is room for another 2 or 3. No license required as I hold a ultimate license and newbies are very much welcome.

Artaron
August 17th, 2014, 21:51
Can't make it myself but good luck with your campaign !

Vilytch
August 19th, 2014, 03:25
I'd love to join, just need to know what rulebooks you'll allow characters to be from (mostly if you're allowing the Advanced Class Guide) if not its no big deal and I'd still be happy to play with you.

Galdrin
August 31st, 2014, 19:02
This adventure path has started but two of the once that signed never logged in so there is room for another one or two players. We are still level one players and we brought the pregen Wizard with us. If anyone want's to jump in the wizard can be transfered to that player or you could just start a new character.

GR0PED
August 31st, 2014, 19:32
Id love to join but not quite sure where to start ! haha

Galdrin
September 1st, 2014, 07:36
Gr0ped, you are welcome. Did you notice that this is a Campaign run evenings Central European Time and not US time zones? Just checking as I think that has made a few people drop of.

If you are OK with the time zone, send me a pm with any questions you have and I'll guide you in the right direction so you are up to speed for our next game.

GR0PED
September 1st, 2014, 14:27
yeah think i misunderstood the every 14 days :L nvm ! cheers for the offer though can only do mondays and sundays at that time ~

SquareCat
September 1st, 2014, 14:48
Looks like this hits me at noon thirty on Fridays. If that's the case I would be interested.

Galdrin
September 1st, 2014, 15:54
SquareCat, if you join us there will be 3 from US in our gaming gruop playing CET timezone :)

Welcome, sign the calendar and send me a pm and I'll help you onto the server and get you up to date with the Campaign.

Galdrin
October 18th, 2014, 18:34
I'm looking for a replacement player for our ongoing campaing. Level 4 character needed. We normally play every 2 weeks, saturdays arround 1730 GMT and for about 3 hours. We use a blog to keep the story moving between game evening and for Communication in the Group. I have ultimate licens so no licens is needed for players. Contact me if you have any questions.

Dr_Babylon
October 18th, 2014, 20:42
That sounds pretty terrific. If I could meet that schedule, I would be all over this.

Galdrin
October 18th, 2014, 20:50
Forgett my unedited post. A Little to tired and "if I could" was read as "I can"

Galdrin
October 23rd, 2014, 17:18
No one that feels the urge to roll a level 4 character and join us?

RustyAngel
October 23rd, 2014, 17:34
Would love to but I'm already in games running fri and sat. :( stupid time being so.. linear.

Old Man Trouble
October 23rd, 2014, 19:29
I, like Rusty, am already booked in the time slot, 8(. I know that's not terribly helpful, but your requests aren't falling in deaf ears. Just occupied ones.