PDA

View Full Version : Tier 7-11 Game for FG CON V

jshauber
August 10th, 2014, 04:19
I am willing to run a Tier 7-11 scenario for FG CON V in October but am not sure if there are enough interested players to make it happen.

Before I commit to it, I would like to let you guys tell me if that is something of interest and also your timezone. As long as we get at least 4 in the same time frame then we are good to go.

Otherwise, I will look for a Tier 5-9 to run since I know there are characters in that range looking for more scenarios to keep advancing.

Lord Kavos
August 11th, 2014, 14:34
I would be in... have 2 lvl 7 PCs

lachancery
August 11th, 2014, 17:17
If it's on Sunday night in slot 4 (starting at 8pm or later), I would be in with either a Paladin/8 or Cleric/10-Bard/1.

Malkavian_Andi
August 11th, 2014, 17:41
Depending on time and scenario, I might join as well. I have a few high-level characters.

jshauber
August 11th, 2014, 18:20
OK, so would Sunday night after 8 EST work for more than just Lachancery?

Looks like we might almost have enough if we can get one more and the time slot works.

I am hoping to avoid having to cancel if not enough interest. I know not everyone is on the forums so if we can at least get 3-4 then I can post the event and see if we can another 1-2 from the rest of the people out there.

Gwaihir Scout
August 11th, 2014, 19:24
I'm interested, but the only character I have in that range is level 11. She has a good chance of hitting 12 before FG Con and I doubt I'll have my next-highest to 7 by then.

Malkavian_Andi
August 12th, 2014, 09:05
I suppose I'll be able to make an 8 pm EST timeslot on Sunday. Since that's at night for me, I should be home from my gaming group by then ^^

Do you already have any plans which scenario to run?

jshauber
August 12th, 2014, 13:51
Do you already have any plans which scenario to run?

#4-04 King of the Storval Stairs is what I am planning on running.

Malkavian_Andi
August 12th, 2014, 14:11
#4-04 King of the Storval Stairs is what I am planning on running.I guess then I'm out anyway. I already played that one.

jshauber
August 12th, 2014, 17:36
OK, since there hasn't been an overwhelming response AND since it seems I picked the wrong scenario, I will give up running this one this FG CON.

Instead I will add another mid-level say T3-7 instead to help folks getting closer to the end game PFS stuff.

Thanks all for the feedback and hopefully I'll be gaming with you soon.