PDA

View Full Version : Its Right?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 10th, 2014, 03:12
How I am a noob in this System.. (Its remember D&D)

O like to know if I create the character right

damned
August 10th, 2014, 04:42
Ok - firstly - please write better Thread Titles! :)
Please Check These Characters or similar would help people know more about your post and make it more useful for people searching for stuff in the future :)

What is Right and Wrong? Well as Castle Keeper thats for you to decide :)
Im not sure what variant/house rule you might be using but generally Human characters get 3 primary attributes and demi-humans get 2.
Some optional rules allow for 2 primary (target 12) and 2 tertiary (target 15) attributes.
It was my understanding that Primary are Red and Tertiary (for the optional method) were blue and secondary were black but it does look like they have labeled blue as secondary...
Anyways... your characters dont have sufficient primary attributes but that may be by design...

All your characters are burdened. If you place items inside backpacks and sacks you will lessen the burden but I would still also look to try and lighten their loads too...

I havent looked any deeper but I hope that helps :)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 10th, 2014, 15:05
Got it
I did not know you could have more primary attributes.
And I decrease burdened by pulling equipment or rather how do I put backpacks or something.
When I ask if it's right is what I like to do everything right.
What is the difference of the option and the option woned Carried in inventory

damned
August 10th, 2014, 16:10
Got it
I did not know you could have more primary attributes.
Yes... 3 for humans, 2 for demi-humans.

And I decrease burdened by pulling equipment or rather how do I put backpacks or something.
In Inventory in Location column right Backpack for items in backpack - it should autofill.
The first 8 units will not weigh anything - the backpack weighs 3, so you get 5 free :)

When I ask if it's right is what I like to do everything right.
What is the difference of the option and the option woned Carried in inventory
Mostly for items in Backpacks and stuff but also if it comes up in role playing - player is falling down chasm and says i use my grappling hook and the GM says - uh that was being worn over your shoulder you werent carrying that!

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 10th, 2014, 16:33
I made changes to spreadsheets and saw how the characters do, but did not see anything different in the option of changing to Carried Worn (as I understand the physical effects) I was wondering if there was any difference in Fantasy Grounds.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 10th, 2014, 17:47
I understand that there are several ways to acquire experience (Be by interpretation, "create" spells, magic items to produce, by killing monsters), but I did not understand how to determine how much experience I get for defeating a monster or group them in an encounter

JohnD
August 10th, 2014, 20:08
Each creature has an XP value of a base amount plus a variable amount per hit point. In the description stat block.

Look at the Character Repository sticky for a few characters to compare to.

Your CK really assigns XP - can go by the book or however he/she wishes.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 11th, 2014, 02:04
So from what I understand ...
Say I'm confronting 6 orcs each will give 5 + xp 1 xp for each given life or for every point of life?

damned
August 11th, 2014, 02:51
Orc 1 7hp 12xp to group or could do 5xp to group and allocate hp xp to the person who inflicts the damage
Orc 2 5hp 10xp to group or could do 5xp to group and allocate hp xp to the person who inflicts the damage
etc
You also get XP for treasure... 1/gp...

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 11th, 2014, 03:39
Got it, thanks for the help everyone
Our gold coin for each harvested a treasure I won an XP right?
like it

Trenloe
August 11th, 2014, 03:57
Our gold coin for each harvested a treasure I won an XP right?
like it
Old school! :)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 12th, 2014, 21:28
Where I find about gods, religions, regions in the Castles and Crusades?
Thanks

damned
August 13th, 2014, 01:25
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=TLG8017FG2

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 13th, 2014, 03:32
Thanks Damned :D