PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest: Monday Afternoon 4th ed. Dark Sun

Ienai
August 9th, 2014, 08:09
Hey everyone,

Just checking to see if there is any interest in playing 4th ed. Dark Sun on Mondays from around 3pm-7pm PST. The game will be text only as I feel there is better immersion. I have tried in the past to set up a campaign or two and it usually has fallen apart, there is no guarantee that the same thing will not happen here. However, I am willing to give it another go and see how things pan out.

I would like it to be a campaign but for starters lets just aim for playing say, ten games. After which we will see who is still alive and kicking and wants to continue.

Anyway, post here if you are interested. I'd like to start the game on Sept. 1st if we can get a group of 4-5 that can play during that specific time and date. Some to keep in mind is that the date and time is firm as I work full-time and am taking classes. Most classes will be allowed as long as they are re-flavored to fit the Dark Sun Setting.

Uncle Bupkis
August 18th, 2014, 22:43
Monday as a general day (though maybe the evening rather than the afternoon) could work for me, and in any case, I'd love to play a Dark Sun game.