PDA

View Full Version : ETU - East Texas University

acseric
August 9th, 2014, 04:21
Hi All,

Are there any plans to convert this new setting into fantasy grounds? I asked in the pinnacle entertainment forums, and they indicated that I should ask here.

Also, in case you haven't seen this new setting, it is full of awesome!

Eric

Mask_of_winter
August 9th, 2014, 05:10
We're starting Degrees of Horror on the 22nd. I've been working on the Player's Guide but I don't think it's up to par with the professionalism expected of modules with Smiteworks. If you'd like to join us, we still got room.

acseric
August 9th, 2014, 13:39
We're starting Degrees of Horror on the 22nd. I've been working on the Player's Guide but I don't think it's up to par with the professionalism expected of modules with Smiteworks. If you'd like to join us, we still got room.

Would you be willing to share the modifications you have done? I would love to play, but it would really depend on what times you were playing.

Mask_of_winter
August 9th, 2014, 14:05
10pm to midnight every other Friday EDT. And no, I can't share that, it would be copyright violation. If you use Ikael's library extension, it's a simple copy and paste.

acseric
August 9th, 2014, 15:35
10pm to midnight every other Friday EDT. And no, I can't share that, it would be copyright violation. If you use Ikael's library extension, it's a simple copy and paste.

Thanks for the information. I own all of the ETU stuff, but I have never customized anything (always canned stuff). I will have to look at the library extension that you mentioned. That might be just what I am looking for.