PDA

View Full Version : Two slots left for one-shot Pathfinder module tonight

Gwaihir Scout
August 4th, 2014, 16:35
Hi, I'm running Risen from the Sands—a tomb-raiding module for Pathfinder—tonight at 6:30 Central, and there's two slots open. It's using Pathfinder Society rules, but there are pregenerated characters from the new Advanced Class Guide available to use, so you don't need to be a PFS member. If you're interested, sign up here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21778-PF-Module-Risen-from-the-Sands-Monday-August-4th-11-30-pm-GMT-6-30-pm-CDT).

mightymax474
August 4th, 2014, 19:10
I could not connect to your team speak server, for some reason the password was incorrect. Also I have no experience playing Pathfinder will I still be able to play?

Gwaihir Scout
August 4th, 2014, 19:38
That's because I misspelled the password. It's Dungeoneers. And we can teach you the basics pretty quickly. Have you played D&D 3.5 before?

mightymax474
August 4th, 2014, 19:48
Honestly I have only played one D&D game before and I can't remember which one it was, I was told pathfinder is essentially D&D 3.7 because it uses the 3.5 rules with minor changes. I have DMd for OnepieceD20 and I Starwars D20 and I have played edge of empires and paranoia (not a fan of paranoia). I managed to get into TeamSpeak thanks

Gwaihir Scout
August 4th, 2014, 22:03
If you've played any d20 game I think you know half of what you need to know. See you tonight.

krag
August 5th, 2014, 00:08
I sent you a PM