PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Purchase via Steam

Dakka Dakka Dakka
August 1st, 2014, 05:57
I noticed that Steam does not offer the Ultimate package directly but only offers the ultimate package upgrade. I also noticed that Steam doesn't offer all of the packs that can be found on the FG main online store. My question is this. Should I then make all of my purchases through the FG online store and can these be moved to my Steam account in some way. In the end I would like all of my purchases to show up on my Steam account so they are always there when I need them.

Thank you,

James

Valarian
August 1st, 2014, 06:53
You can, but it might tske up to a month for your codes to become available in Steam. I think Doug said it was a manual process to load licenses in to Steam, done around once per month.

ddavison
August 1st, 2014, 13:44
DLC purchases never show up as purchased within Steam or activated inside Steam, however, when you launch from Steam, it gets a list of DLC purchased through Steam plus all the purchases made through our store and gives you the combination of the two.

Eventually, everything will be available directly through Steam as well. We need to add each of our items into our patch tool for this to work first, which is one of the reasons for the delay.