PDA

View Full Version : New to FG Looking for Game (Prefer Call of Cthulhu or Pathfinder)

shin5287
August 1st, 2014, 04:50
I just recently got Fantasy Grounds and am looking to join a game. Unfortunately my job has me work from 1430 to 0000 M-F so my availability is somewhat limited. Weekdays work best for me but I might be able to swing Sunday nights as well. I have much 3.5/Pathfinder experience although I'm a bit rusty. I mainly play Anima: Beyond Fantasy and World of Darkness. Call of Cthulhu has always interested me but no one in my area is interested in that type of game.

Thanks for Reading,
-William (Shin)-

Dr_Babylon
August 1st, 2014, 05:24
As someone who labors under a similarly untenable schedule, I'd like to welcome you to the community. I'm quite confident you will find something that suits your interests and experience before too long.

Daenight
August 6th, 2014, 18:41
Hello Shin! Welcome to Fantasy Grounds and boy do I have a game for you! A party of 3 plus a sweet GM playing Pathfinder-Ways of the Wicked game and we pretty much jsut started. IF you dont know what that is, it is like dnd 3.5 for evil people. We have A drow-demon summoner, a elf-oracle necromancer, and a vishkanya- insane ninja... We are looking for a few players the game is Friday 1800-2200 bst so 10am-2pm pst so If you are interested Id love to have you; it seems to interfere with your schedule
*Warning Not for the Feint of Heart or The Good (No Chaotic Evil so we wont be eating each other party wise) :)