PDA

View Full Version : Anyone considering running 'Risen from the Sands'..?

Blackfoot
July 29th, 2014, 16:30
I'd like to play this one before I run it and I have a level 4.2 character who would like to play this one before he levels up and cannot play it anymore.

cmdisc
July 29th, 2014, 21:04
A chance to explore untold ruins? An opportunity to face unknown dangers and gain immeasurable glory? Count Logus in for this one...as long as his dance troupe doesn't have prior engagements, of course. :)

Malkavian_Andi
July 29th, 2014, 22:23
As long as I have time, I'd like to play that, too.

Gwaihir Scout
July 29th, 2014, 23:21
I'll run it. I only have one confirmed kill on a pregen, and my GM cred could use a boost.

I can have it ready as early as this Saturday, and I'm flexible with times. Wednesday nights and Saturday nights US time are the only times I can't work around.

Blackfoot
July 29th, 2014, 23:53
Yes well.

Tuesdays are usually good for me... can work Mondays or Fridays when we aren't playing Kingmaker.

Trenloe
July 30th, 2014, 00:58
I'm interested - depending on timings. I'm usually free Monday and Wednesday evenings and on weekends.

Malkavian_Andi
July 30th, 2014, 11:42
I'm available on most days US evening time, except on Wednesdays when we play Rise of the Runelords.
(And I won't be available from August 8 - August 10)

Gwaihir Scout
July 31st, 2014, 00:08
I'm available on most days US evening time, except on Wednesdays when we play Rise of the Runelords.
(And I won't be available from August 8 - August 10)

Does that mean Saturday afternoon US time won't work? If not, it looks like this Friday or the following Monday are the only times to do it soon.

Trenloe
July 31st, 2014, 00:42
If not, it looks like this Friday or the following Monday are the only times to do it soon.
They'd both work for me.

Malkavian_Andi
July 31st, 2014, 05:23
This Friday doesn't look too good. I have to work quite late, and have to work on Saturday again. On Saturday, I suppose I could be available at about 8 pm GMT, maybe 9, depending on how fast I get home from work.
On Monday, I don't have to work so I'll be available all day.

Gwaihir Scout
July 31st, 2014, 05:37
OK, that's starting too late on Saturday for me. How's Monday at 6:30 PM Central (11:30 GMT I think) for everyone?

Oh, there's also Sunday, starting around 1 Central/6 GMT.

cmdisc
July 31st, 2014, 08:06
Sunday works best for my schedule considering the time difference, but I might be able to swing Monday if it comes down to that day.

Malkavian_Andi
July 31st, 2014, 12:53
I have a local Pathfinder game on Sundays, so I'm only available late that day. At 1 pm central, I'll won't be home yet. Monday would work for me, as I mentioned.

Blackfoot
July 31st, 2014, 13:27
OK, that's starting too late on Saturday for me. How's Monday at 6:30 PM Central (11:30 GMT I think) for everyone?

Oh, there's also Sunday, starting around 1 Central/6 GMT.
Monday at 6:30 Central works fine for me.
Sunday is a no can do.

Gwaihir Scout
July 31st, 2014, 23:33
OK, looks like it's going to have to be Monday if it's happening soon. I'll make a proper announcement later tonight.