PDA

View Full Version : Maps - Lost Mine of Phandelver

Torgaard
July 23rd, 2014, 03:49
Thought I'd start throwin' down some maps. If you're a player, no peekin'! :p

Here's Cragmaw. Took surprisingly long. Did alot of hand painting of shadows and stairs n' whatnot. Anyway, here ya go:

The next map or two should go fairly quickly (hopefully).

Trenloe
July 23rd, 2014, 03:53
Wow, that's awesome! I've played act 1 so I can look and appreciate. :)

Irondrake
July 23rd, 2014, 06:09
I'm withholding my copies until my players complete them but that is very nice!

I have the 3 of the locations mapped so far.

ShadeRaven
July 23rd, 2014, 06:39
That's very well done, Tor. What utility are you using to make them?

hawkwind
July 23rd, 2014, 13:49
Thats great though I have just spent $1.25 buying a players version of Michael Schley's web site :(

Torgaard
July 23rd, 2014, 14:04
That's very well done, Tor. What utility are you using to make them?

Photoshop CS6

ShadeRaven
July 23rd, 2014, 14:10
That's awesome looking. Color me highly impressed.

Any interest in being the cartographer for a free public release module? :P

I've been seriously considering putting out a Adventure Module for 5E since we'll be a bit short of material early on. I can easily grind out story, scenario, and setting, but I do not relish making maps... just ask my players about the machine-gun, runaway oxen of a recent session.

Apparently, the found my stick-figure talents to be humorous and worthy of constant commentary. ;)

Torgaard
July 24th, 2014, 19:13
Ya, I could probably help you out there Shade. Shoot me a PM with some ideas of what you're lookin' for.

Irondrake
July 25th, 2014, 00:29
Well they finished part one finally...so as I said, here's the first encounter map from our Lost Mines game.

Torgaard
July 25th, 2014, 05:14
Here's my version of Redbrand Hideout:

ShadeRaven
July 25th, 2014, 05:58
For some reason, my players have a lack of appreciation for my artistic talents:

Go figure!

Think Michelangelo could do a better oxen pulled cart? Impressive, isn't it?

PS: Man, you guys blow me away with these wonderful images. I will definitely take advantage of any willingness to aid in module building for the communities consumption.

GunnarGreybeard
July 25th, 2014, 06:14
For some reason, my players have a lack of appreciation for my artistic talents:
LOL, that's about how mine turn out.

hawkwind
July 25th, 2014, 12:08
Here's my version of Redbrand Hideout:

excellent, look forward to the rest of them

Irondrake
July 26th, 2014, 03:45
Very impressive Torgaard! Well, I wasn't going to post this until my players cleared it, its a sanitized player map anyway...here's my version of the Redbrand Hideout...I tried a few different things with this one, still not completely satisfied but it will work!

Irondrake
July 26th, 2014, 03:46
I plan to draw some (smallish) maps of the non-mapped areas as well, Old Owl Well, etc...but I haven't gotten to it just yet.

ShadeRaven
July 26th, 2014, 06:00
I've snagged some off the web, but I'd love to see what you come up with.

Last two days has been busy with Grant writing. Not much time to toy around here. Hopefully this weekend frees up.

Hieiken
August 31st, 2014, 05:28
From one DM to another, I thank you.

Hieiken
August 31st, 2014, 05:30
that works lol

Xorn
August 31st, 2014, 21:13
https://puu.sh/bfRN9/ed8853b4a7.jpg

I started working on my Cragmaw this afternoon, then saw this thread, and promptly stopped. LOL Nice maps Irondrake!

ransolot
September 6th, 2014, 04:43
for some reason, my players have a lack of appreciation for my artistic talents:

go figure!

Think michelangelo could do a better oxen pulled cart? Impressive, isn't it?

Ps: Man, you guys blow me away with these wonderful images. I will definitely take advantage of any willingness to aid in module building for the communities consumption.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god this got me rolling!!!!!!!!

damned
October 3rd, 2014, 02:36
Off Topic but Important!

We have had a late GM cancellation for FG Con for a DnD 5e session of The Lost Mine of Phandelver with 5 bookings in place.
Any DnD5 DMs want to take over this session for us?
The game is scheduled at this time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Lost+Mine+of+Phandelver&iso=20141018T19&ah=5
Any assistance from the community would be great.

damned
October 3rd, 2014, 23:40
Sorry for the thread hijack - Quick Announcement - OneSidedDice has agreed to run the session!

Nex_addo
October 11th, 2014, 03:11
Bro you are the man...

Trenloe
August 4th, 2015, 01:41
Not my work, but here's a thread with some more LMOP maps, with links to more maps: https://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=4700