PDA

View Full Version : Mass Token Visibility After Placement - 3.5E

HoloGnome
July 22nd, 2014, 22:24
Is there any way to make all tokens visible at once after placement on a map? Having to click 3 times on each token to make it visible for mass battle is somewhat frustrating/unusable.

Trenloe
July 22nd, 2014, 22:59
If the tokens have been placed from the combat tracker or from an encounter entry that links the tokens to entries in the combat tracker then simply click on the "eye" icon at the top left of the combat tracker to make all hidden tokens visible. See :Global Visibility Toggle": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Combat_Tracker

HoloGnome
July 22nd, 2014, 23:32
OK - thx - very helpful. My feedback on this issue would be that that control belongs in the image window where tokens have been placed and on the radial menu. It should match the implementation of token removal, where GMs have the option to remove one or all tokens. Similarly, when you make a token visible, you should be able to show one or all. Still not the greatest, but at least would be consistent.

Ideally, I would like to click and multi-select the ones I want, then click a show/hide button.

Moon Wizard
July 22nd, 2014, 23:46
The button only shows/hides NPC tokens in the CT. Otherwise, people that use tokens for other purposes on maps (furnishings, area of effects, etc.) would be impacted.

JPG

HoloGnome
July 23rd, 2014, 01:58
Makes sense. But, even in the scope of the Combat Tracker, while show/hide all is useful, multi-select and toggle would also be a welcome addition.