PDA

View Full Version : Shield of Faith

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 22nd, 2014, 21:39
How do?

I would like to know how to configure the effect of Divine Spell Shield of Faith (The effect gives a bonus to Armor Class 2 for 10 minutes) and how do I register as effects the different commands Spell Divine Command.

ShadeRaven
July 22nd, 2014, 22:13
It should look something like this:

You just need to Add Action/Add Effect for Shield of Faith and populate the appropriate fields.

Hope that helps!

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 23rd, 2014, 02:19
I made this, but nothing happens with the AC :(

Griogre
July 23rd, 2014, 02:36
To make sure you are understanding, you drop the effect onto the character you cast it on. The effect then adds 2 to the AC of the character when it is targeted or an attack is dropped on the character's icon on a map or on the combat tracker. You see the effect on the combat tracker (and at the start of the character's initiative if "Turn: Show effects" is set to "On") but the AC won't change on the character sheet.

ShadeRaven
July 23rd, 2014, 03:02
What he said! :D I guess I should have explained its use, not just its setup. Ooops.

You can also target a character and click on the little person icon, too, to have it attach to the appropriate intendee on the Combat Tracker. As Griogre says, it'll have an effect in combat (you'll even see the information come up in the chat box when the recipient is targeted) so long as the target is on the Combat Tracker.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 23rd, 2014, 03:37
Understood, thanks :)