PDA

View Full Version : PFS #35: Voice in the Void: Tuesday 22nd July 19.00 BST (London Time) GMT +1

Skellan
July 20th, 2014, 14:51
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.

Voice in the Void is a follow-up scenario to Pathfinder Society Scenario #5: Mists of Mwangi. When played together, the scenarios create a mini story arc in the famed Blackros Museum.

As usual please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1234 and post your characters and previous chronicle to this thread

Blackfoot
July 20th, 2014, 16:32
Sign me up for this one... I'll let you know character info ASAP.
Not sure who I want to bring at this point:
Spirit Walker - Barbarian - Level 2 (minimal knowledge of religion)
Garbunkle - Two Weapon Fighter - Level 5 (knows almost nothing)
Pugnacious Twiddlebury - Summoner - Level 2 (some knowledge of the planes)
Inquisitor Stick - Inquisitor - Level 4 (some knowledge of arcana, religion, and the planes)

Seems like Stick might be a good choice for this one... what with 'otherworldly' entities and whatnot.

Here is Spirit Walker's Stuff:
Inventory Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmXMIqPPKb2UdF9nZ3BxOUQ3YkpyelpNS3EySHdaV UE&usp=sharing)

xazil
July 20th, 2014, 16:49
I'll come along as well if a level 1 or 2 will fit in.

Haimel with his tracking badger Brutus and love of books and history is prepared.

kwarner1986
July 20th, 2014, 18:01
I to create an Aasimar before the deadline, so I would like to play a either an Aasimar Paladin or Cleric. Definitely will be level 1, if it's low level.

Blackfoot
July 22nd, 2014, 03:44
Lord Kavos? Are you playing in this one? What are you planning to bring? We're kinda getting down to the wire and we need to get our characters in... there are only 4 signed up on the calendar... only 3 of whom have posted here... and only 1 character file!
I can bring a variety of dudes.. was kinda waiting to see how the group filled out. My preference (assuming we play low tier) would be to bring my Barbarian... but it seems like a caster might be better. My Summoner isn't much of a caster... I have a Level 1 Negative Energy Cleric... I'll check the rest of my guys...
Level 1s:
Cleric of Ymeri - Ifrit
Monk of the Sacred Mountain - Oread

Level 2s:
Menhir Savant Druid - Dwarf
Oracle of Life - Gnome
Alchemist - Dwarf
Summoner - Gnome
Sacred Shield Paladin - Gnome
Spirit Totem Barbarian - Gnome
Ranger (Melee)

Level 3:
Rogue (Thug) - Half-orc

Level 4s:
Inquisitor - Tengu
Sorcerer (Necromancer) - Gnome

Level 5s:
Bard - Gnome
Two Weapon Fighter - Gnome

kwarner1986
July 22nd, 2014, 04:08
My character will be in shortly, I'll bring a healing cleric. Just bring me the cure light wounds wands. ;)

xazil
July 22nd, 2014, 04:27
Haimel hands over a wand into the pool and nods. He notes that between Brutus and himself they can tank, scout and track. While out scouting by himself reading fills in the nights. While he is quite knowledgeable on history, he can also contribute on almost any subject and brings reference books to help.

kwarner1986
July 22nd, 2014, 06:57
Rebecca Mercer
PFS# 118469-2

The only thing I didn't add was my celestial resistance to my sheet, other then that I don't think I forgot anything.

Lord Kavos
July 22nd, 2014, 09:35
HI Skellan,

Sorry I haven't posted PC details earlier...had a blackout & lost power for the past few hours.

Attached are files for Ulfgar, the drunken barbarian.

Don't know if a museum is Ulfgar's style, but he is so happy after the last adventure took him to a distillery that he doesn't really care where the next one leads him - he has plenty of alcohol left for himself and his party members as well anyway...

Skellan
July 22nd, 2014, 13:40
Thanks for the info. APL is 1.5 so we are at subtier 1-2 for tonight. There might be another new player joining us, but I have him covered.

Server will be up from now until the game starts. (I have some stuff to build so I may need to do a few reboots though)

see you later :)

cmdisc
July 22nd, 2014, 18:18
Interesting. Party make-up sounds like the beginning of a joke:

"A cleric and 3 barbarians walked into a museum..."

:p

kwarner1986
July 22nd, 2014, 18:36
To make the joke funnier a Cleric of Shelyn.

cobblepotter
August 30th, 2014, 13:42
If theirs room left int he game. I'd be interested in joining. added My character Onto the calader.

Blackfoot
August 30th, 2014, 17:33
You saw that this game was held back in July right?

cmdisc
August 30th, 2014, 17:44
Yeah, unfortunately, the calendar is still up and there are no dates suggesting that it is over. In fact it looks like several people hopped aboard that calendar since it ran. Hence the confusion on some people's parts.

To keep things cleaned up, would it be reasonable for GMs to delete their calendars when the PFS session is done? Or is there a need to keep it up there? As a Player I generally resign my spot once it's done so I'm not cluttering up my calendar with old games.

Also, not sure if it's needed, but if/when I GM something, my plan is to hop on the discussion thread after the session and thank everyone for playing. That way it can stay up for post-game chat if needed as well as let newcomers know that it's over.

Blackfoot
August 30th, 2014, 18:06
I know for my purposes sometimes I like to leave them up for a few days afterward just so I can get reference information off the calendar.. but it is easy enough to forget to delete it if you aren't on top of it.

Wait.. we did play this game didn't we?
How did we get our chronicles? Now I can't remember back into July.. oof.

Skellan
August 31st, 2014, 00:35
Ooops. I am usually pretty good at deleting them afterwards - this one slipped the net, sorry.

I probably emailed the chronicles out - if you havent got it just let me know and I will resend it :)

cobblepotter
September 2nd, 2014, 14:13
No worries. lol