PDA

View Full Version : Well rounded player looking for a 5e game.

bdf1992
July 20th, 2014, 00:12
Hey everyone, to get to the point when 5e starts rolling I'm looking for a game with some good players and a good GM.

I enjoy Rp and combat both and would like a campaign with equal amounts. I usually play magical characters rather than melee, however I have some melee character ideas if that's what is wanted.

I like flexible Gm's. If there is a character RP/build I'm aiming for I would like a bit of help from you. If you think a mechanic is too powerful work with me to make it valid, don't just say no. I'm not going to try to pull one over on you.

I like to create fun characters and optimize them, if your not comfortable with a mechanically robust character I'd suggest finding another person.

Free time is quite open now, just let me know when. Also my tabletop history is maybe 5 years now, mostly 3.5 and some PF.

Thanks for your time.

P.S.

If any Gms don't have a player spot in a game but would be fine with me sitting in just to watch let me know. This is mainly for 5e, to learn the system, but it you have something cool going on in 3.5/PF I might be interested in sitting in on that too!