PDA

View Full Version : PFS #43: The Pallid Plague: Saturday 19th July 13.00 BST London time (GMT +1)

Skellan
July 16th, 2014, 22:44
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

Reports from Andoran's Darkmoon Vale indicate that a new plague is causing the deaths of untold fey. The Pathfinder Society sends you there to aid the nymph queen in stopping the plague and finding and destroying its source. When the plague spreads to the human population of Falcon's Hollow, the need to find a cure grows more frantic. Can you save the many denizens of Darkmoon Vale from certain death?

Please post your last chronicle and character below and sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1229

Syndrome
July 16th, 2014, 23:24
count me in with a 1 or a 5... id prefer the 5 but either or lol

cmdisc
July 17th, 2014, 00:22
My schedule these past 2 weeks has been one that has allowed me ample opportunity to binge on games. :) So count me in for this as well. Assuming Logus survives Thursday, I'll have him along at 2nd level. If this ends up being too low for the group (or if he dies), I can run a pregen of whatever is needed. (Kat is currently parked until the fall FG-Con). I will post him Fri with Chronicle once he's leveled up.

Curious though, how does it work with a pregen? Does its Chronicle apply to any one of my characters? Or only to one within a certain level range?

Skellan
July 17th, 2014, 01:27
You assign a character number at the start and it gets applied when you reach the level of the pregen you played I think.
After next week I will focus on some higher level scenarios.

cmdisc
July 17th, 2014, 07:58
Ok, thanks. Good to know. I wasn't sure how that worked as I've never run a pregen before. If we do the 3-4 tier, I'll probably keep Logus since at 2nd he'd be a bit more survivable and with Dante grappling everything he can stand off a bit and poke it with his spear. ;) If we do the 6-7 instead I'll have to consider either using Kat one last time before FG-Con or running with the 4th or 7th lvl pregen....or just bow out and leave room for the big boys who have lvl equivalent builds already.

KevenSimmons
July 17th, 2014, 16:16
Love to join... Depending on tier, either a Witch:4 or Paladin:1
Don't have any chars in the 6-7 tier

kwarner1986
July 17th, 2014, 18:02
Ugg why can't I have Saturdays off yet. Soon very soon.

Carog the Fat
July 17th, 2014, 18:14
I would be up for this with Carog should be fighter 1 wiz 2 ... hopefully so looking like sub tier 3-4 :) will post after confirmation tonight...

cmdisc
July 18th, 2014, 18:01
Ok, I changed a few things around before leveling him up and settling in for the long haul. He now carries a Fauchard instead of a Longspear. Portrait is a touch different too. :D

Info attached. Any questions, let me know. And if I have any last minute changes, I will let you know asap.

Skellan
July 18th, 2014, 18:21
Great, thanks

Looks like we have:

Logus -2nd level archaeologist - got everything
Carog - 2nd level fighter/wizard
Syndrome - 1st level ...?
Celeste - level? - I need a complete chronicle from you please. The last one appears to have bits missing. Do you have a character xml too?

....So not sure what tier you will be playing. I have it prepped for all tiers so I don't mind, its up to you. There are 2 spots left too so we may get others joining...

The server is up now and probably will be all night if you want to get your character's sorted. I will put it up early tomorrow too

Any questions, just let me know, I am happy to help :)

Skellan
July 18th, 2014, 20:07
Sorry Keven - if you are playing your pally at level 1 - the chronicle is fine :)

cmdisc
July 18th, 2014, 20:28
I thought we had a Monk5, Witch4, Fighter1/Wiz2, and Bard2 on the table so far. That makes us 3.5 for APL so far. Or are others bringing lower lvl characters and I just missed it?

Syndrome
July 18th, 2014, 20:44
yea which guy should i put on here lol... 5 monk or 1 oracle healer

Skellan
July 18th, 2014, 21:11
Oh OK haha. Just sort yourselves out how you want :)

Syndrome
July 18th, 2014, 21:58
dante & sebastion so pick whoever we are going with lol

KevenSimmons
July 18th, 2014, 22:33
OK - trying to post it again. The PDF opens without issue from my computer, so something must have mucked it up during the posting. If this is still not readable, give me an email address to send it to.

KevenSimmons
July 18th, 2014, 22:40
Sorry Keven - if you are playing your pally at level 1 - the chronicle is fine :)

Given a choice, I would prefer the witch:4 over the pally:1 - she's just starting to get interesting to play :)

Carog the Fat
July 19th, 2014, 03:52
I would prefer tier 3-4

Syndrome
July 19th, 2014, 09:51
kinda looks like were leaning towards 3-4

Skellan
July 19th, 2014, 11:34
looks that way. Server is up again now :)

cmdisc
July 19th, 2014, 18:17
Nice game. That first fight was looking close, right out of the box. Bummer that we couldn't squeeze out both PP, but glad to see everyone made it through alive.

Carog the Fat
July 19th, 2014, 20:39
It was fun thanks

xazil
July 20th, 2014, 01:27
Good game. Thanks again for letting me hop in (to almost get mauled by wolves). :)

Syndrome
July 20th, 2014, 05:00
lol yea good game guys... and the start of that was definitely the most treacherous