PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Runelords RMC

Dark Mullisha
July 14th, 2014, 10:43
Join the classic quest Rise of the Runelords in Rolemaster.

Time Zone +10 (Sydney Based).

Friday Night games 8.30pm to Midnight.
Have Ultimate license new players only need demo FG.
Can organize Character generation night if needed and show how FG works.

Thanks
Dark Mullisha

Andraax
July 14th, 2014, 20:31
Text only, or voice+text? What date are you thinking of starting?

Dark Mullisha
July 15th, 2014, 01:30
Team Speak 3 will be on, so voice and text.
Looking to start the Friday after I get 4 players. I am flexible about start time also frequency that players can come and play. Game will run every Friday when it starts.
Chapter 1 and 2 are 90% done, want to do a bit more on the town, e.g. shops, NPC, etc.

Andraax
July 15th, 2014, 04:44
Now I have to decide if I want to get up that early on a Friday morning to play a game... :-)

Dakadin
July 15th, 2014, 07:11
Now I have to decide if I want to get up that early on a Friday morning to play a game... :-)

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. ;)

Spacecookie
July 15th, 2014, 14:37
Hi, I'd be interested in joining this if I can please?

The time is good with me because I live in England, so it's closer to a time that's do-able. I was pointed in this direction by a friend who's rolemaster game I was recently involved with, but it ran from 1.00 am to 4.00 am for me, and that was seriously too much to keep up.

I have fantasy grounds installed and team speak, so I'm ready to begin character gen when you are :)

wgdevanna
July 16th, 2014, 01:52
I would love to get in too, but I have to be at work at 7-730am. Starting at 530am (CDT -5) would only allow me about 1-1.5 hrs. I dont mind getting up early (I'm usually up at 4-430 anyway).

I have full license and the RMC ruleset. Also have TeamSpeak with headset ready to go.
Never have actually played FG yet...other than via localhost...my schedule is sometimes tough to work around.

Dark Mullisha
July 16th, 2014, 04:57
Hi Spacecookie and wgdevanna, all welcome.
wgdevanna I think you will find playing half sessions hard to keep up, 1.5 hours out of a 3.5 hr session?

I will send out in a PM the details for the game in a couple of days, in the mean time sign up at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1228
We will have specific background selections for characters based race and Background selections.

I will host PC Gen times to get players up to speed with characters and with FG.

I have 3 other players as well.

Thanks
Dark Mullisha

jshauber
July 18th, 2014, 16:07
I would love to play but I am also US CDT so would be starting and running into work hours.

I have played RotRL for Pathfinder so would be very interested to see how the conversion goes. Maybe if Andraax does play I can find out from him how you did it.

We recently lost SpaceCookie from our game so I am glad she was able to find another so quickly!!

Enjoy and have fun!!!

Dark Mullisha
July 19th, 2014, 21:27
Have posted start date and time of first game on calender.
we have 5 starters have said yes to playing.
Characters will need to be generated if you do not have the RMC extension you can contact me as per email sent out and see when the game room will be open, which is fairly often.
Game will start @8.30pm Friday I will have the game room from 7.30pm Friday before the game.
Another good time is Wednesday nights were the game room will be open for players to work on their characters if they wish, this will be from 6.00pm.
Contact me for details.

Thanks Dark Mullisha

Spacecookie
July 20th, 2014, 00:24
I'm ready just need to start character gen with you as I don't have rmc ruleset on fantasygrounds.

Dark Mullisha
July 21st, 2014, 04:30
I will be on from about 5.30 on each night this week Wednesday is the best day for me if you need help.

Did you get my letter for best ways to contact us?

Dark

Dark Mullisha
July 21st, 2014, 04:32
Andraax do you have a character generated or will you need access to the Campaign Room?

Spacecookie
July 21st, 2014, 17:37
I will be on from about 5.30 on each night this week Wednesday is the best day for me if you need help.

Did you get my letter for best ways to contact us?

Dark

I assume that's 5.30 pm your time? It's a little confusing with all the different time zones and whatnot.

I did get your message thanks.

Gortys
August 15th, 2014, 23:45
Hi, I've been looking to get back into some RPGing and I like to join the RMC game.

Have teamspeak and Sydney based ( GMT +10 ) with Friday evenings free.

Have FG full license and the RMC module, but have not used FG before, just testing out the program and character generation within FG now.

Cheers

Dark Mullisha
August 20th, 2014, 10:08
Sorry Gortys for the slow reply as I have been away from the forums.

yes you are welcome to join our game.

We currently run with 5-6 players.
I will PM you some details
thanks
Dark Mullisha

Dark Mullisha
August 24th, 2014, 05:41
Currently have one slot available.
Pm Dark Mullisha if you want to join.
Time zone +10 Sydney Australia based.
cheers
Dark

Dark Mullisha
August 29th, 2014, 02:50
Started to add Rolemaster Companion 2 the rules as a Module and is looking great, Thanks to Gortys, Craggles and Jon40. We have a couple of extra classes available Necromancer, Warrior Mage with more to come.
We are also expanding the Race list and looking into the Skill list.
Running with 5 permanent weekly player have room for one or two if you have a mate.
PM Dark Mullisha if interested

Game on
Dark Mullisha.