PDA

View Full Version : Weapons don't appear in Combat Tracker

Mace1370
July 12th, 2014, 21:56
Hey guys. I am playing around with the "A Tale of Dinor" campaign and I cannot for the life of me get the weapons on PCs to show up in the combat tracker (as nice shortcuts that you can drag and drop to make dice roll). It works just fine for NPCs that are preloaded into a campaign/module, but for characters that join the game I cannot make it happen. I have attached a screenshot.

In the screenshot, you can clearly see that the Goblin leader has Club +0 melee (1d6) as well as several other weapons listed under his Atk section. Bjorn, on the other hand, has nothing listed there. I have tried dragging and dropping everything all over the place and nothing works. Please help!

Moon Wizard
July 12th, 2014, 22:53
The PC weapons do not show up in the CT, because they are more complicated for PCs (multiple fields defining attack/damage vs. single number for NPC). Those fields were added for GMs to quickly make attacks for NPCs.

If you need to roll PC attacks as a GM, you need to access character sheet via the link box on the right side of CT.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
JPG