PDA

View Full Version : CT health highlights

Gamegasm
July 12th, 2014, 21:42
I ran my first time campaign last night and after we finally got connections issues fixed after 3 hours finally had our first battle (yay!!!). I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the background (or colored highlight) the CT that corresponds with the health of the PC/NPC? Like the way the health bars are healthy, wounded, dead, ect... or even put a big red X through the CT entry?

They killed a goblin in Sandpoint and I missed that it was dead (only way I can tell is by the chat [dead] entry) and they kept attacking it even though it was dead.

Maybe I am missing something that is obvious?

Moon Wizard
July 12th, 2014, 22:56
When an NPC falls to the dying state in the 3.5E, PFRPG, C&C, 4E and 5E rulesets, a red deletion button should appear on the right hand side of CT entry for NPC to allow quick removal.

Regards,
JPG

Willot
July 12th, 2014, 23:02
I think he means on the map. Perhaps the token gets a Skull over it or something. Other than that there are options for ICons that get placed on the token for health. Either a bar or dot.

Gamegasm
July 12th, 2014, 23:39
I guess I missed the little button on the right, I guess thats ok but if there was a way to change the little button to a giant X across the whole CT entry I might not miss that ;)

damned
July 13th, 2014, 01:20
I miss dead NPCs quite often in large combats too...