PDA

View Full Version : Release v3.0.6

Moon Wizard
July 10th, 2014, 00:02
Fantasy Grounds v3.0.6 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This is primarily a bug fix release.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html)

Cheers,
JPG

Moon Wizard
July 10th, 2014, 07:42
Just pushed minor character converter update (v3.0.6.A) for 4E conversion issue.

JPG

Oberoten
July 11th, 2014, 11:39
The old target from the combat tracker is broken. Older ruleset doesn't show when you have a target on the tracker anymore. This has been around as a problem ever since the new target was introduced. Is there any good way to fix this from our side?

- Obe

Moon Wizard
July 11th, 2014, 19:01
No. The API had to change to support new targeting with v3.0.

Regards,
JPG

dr_venture
July 17th, 2014, 21:25
Dunno if this has been reported yet (I'd be surprised if it hadn't been, as it's such an obvious error) -- in the C&C ruleset, version 3.0.6, when I per-populate encounters onto battlemats, when I drag the combatant tokens from the encounter window to the battlemat with grid, the token does not size correctly. Strangely, when I drop the "master token" (the one that appears next to the combatant's entry in the Encounter window, but is not meant to be dragged onto the battlemat... the one that doesn't change to a thumb's-up icon when dragged), this token auto-sizes correctly. The same bug occurs when a combatant's token is dragged from the CT to the battlemat.

Tested with all extensions turned off. The sizing option is set to 80% of grid, though the grid size doesn't matter.

EDIT: I've verified that the sizing setting in Options isn't being used: tokens are being used at the same size in all settings... which I'm guessing is their native image size. The exception, strangely, is the "reference" token in the Encounters window (the one you're not supposed to drag to the battlemat) which seems to resize correctly.

And on that note: is it possible to not allow dragging of the reference token in the Encounter window to the Battlemat? When you drag it over, it looks like you're correctly set the token up, but you haven't. The only indication is that the combatant's token in the Encounter window doesn't chance to a thumb's-up icon. I've sometimes set up 3 or 4 combatants before I realized that none of their icons are green thumbs in the Encounter window, so I must have dragged the wrong ones. It'd be nice if when you dropped the wrong token, it just didn't appear on the battlemat.