PDA

View Full Version : looking for GM PF WotW

MMOaddicted
July 9th, 2014, 16:23
2 dedicated players looking for a GM willing to DM the Way of the Wicked, potentially more players (still asking around). More info pending. EU and American timezones perhaps a weekend game.

levinth
July 13th, 2014, 18:15
I could potentially be interested in doing this, but it would depend on timings. Just about to send you a PM with more info.

M_A_G_O
July 15th, 2014, 00:03
Depend on timing, i'd also be interested, in play that AP. The only problem is that i have DM it, but only the first two books. Altough it was a lot of time ago (two years i think), thats a lot to my bad memory.

I am in GTM +1/+2...

And the only day i cannot play is on wednesdays

Edit: well, i also would have another "minor" problem. I am spanish, and although i can defnd myself in your langauge, it's not my first language, so you'd need to be patience with me. On the other hand, i have a good idea both of the Pathfinder rules, and the FG mechanics

Artaron
July 15th, 2014, 09:15
I'm also interested to be a player I've heard this AP is amazing.
I'm at gmt+2. In response to M_A_G_O I wouldn't mind playing with a former DM as long as you play to yiur character's knowledge as opposed to your own.
A weekend early afternoon game would be ideal for me

MMOaddicted
July 15th, 2014, 12:17
ok folks M_A_G_O you being Spanish is not a problem at all, your grammar is ekhem not perfect but you can be understood and that's all that matters, for the matter English is also not my first language and it sometimes shows when I'm having a bad day. I will be sending my skype to you with all the details. as I understand it M_A_G_O is interested to be a player right? and Artaron what would you be interested in? gm or player? levith will be GMing and more details will be shared via skype, due to various reasons we might have to switch gms later on. So anyone posting here please post if you're interested in gming or playing. sorry :). For now I'm more than happy with levinth since I find her to be a great person but as stated before it might have to change :(

M_A_G_O
July 15th, 2014, 15:32
PM answered MMOaddicted. You're right, that wasn't my best post, grammatically talking...a bad day for me too, but i swear i can do better.
And yes, i'd like to play as player, as i have another weekly game in which i am the GM, and thats very time consumming for me.
Artaron, don't worry, i will not make use of my knowledge of the two first books in the game, i'll play fairly. The prove is, that i have told you this..(i have GMed this AP)
See you in Skype

Artaron
July 15th, 2014, 20:30
I wasn't worried. I wa simply expressing I'd be happy to game together. Do you know what type of character you'd like to play

M_A_G_O
July 17th, 2014, 15:41
I wasn't worried. I wa simply expressing I'd be happy to game together. Do you know what type of character you'd like to play

Ok Artaron:)

As far as i know we have this;

-one Drow summoner, a Demon-Binder, or the like
-one Ninja, of some kind. We still don't know which race
-my PC, a Human Antipaladin

As i see it, se could need some kind of clerical magic user. A cleric, inquisitor, oracle, or maybe even a druid all could fit well with the rest of the group. But of course it's up to you. And whichever you prefer to play will be good, if we don't have cleric, we will buy more healing potions..so play what makes you feel more confortable

Artaron
July 17th, 2014, 16:45
Cool MAGO.
it seems we have a bit of a scheduling conflict.
I could only play if the time is advanced bg a couple of hours, but unfortunately it seems it'll be problematic. waiting for final word from MMOaddicted.
If I did play, it would be either a wizard, or alternatively a swashbuckler, ranger or slayer (basically a mobile warrior)

Daenight
July 17th, 2014, 18:22
Hmm this is doing quite well... For those of you who cares im the Ninja character there... and am very interested to see all of you join in and have fun ruining the world....

jackmcentee
July 17th, 2014, 18:44
Hey there, I am new to fantasy grounds but I have played a little pathfinder (and a lot of 3.5). I was wondering if there is any chance I could get in on this? My timezone is +9.5 but I am quite often up until early hours of the morning so it should be fine. It is a little after 3am at the moment, haha.

P.S. I'd be happy to try out playing an oracle :D