PDA

View Full Version : Fix the proficiency bonus level

kalannar
July 8th, 2014, 21:46
Is there a easy way to fix the proficiency bonus for the character with out manually adding to each character?

Talen
July 8th, 2014, 22:00
I've increased the class level until the prof bonus is upped ( level 3 gets u to the +2 bonus). I don't *think* class level is used for any other reason.

kalannar
July 8th, 2014, 22:09
Doesn't it keep track of the hit dice for healing?

Irondrake
July 9th, 2014, 04:42
You can use this extension until its fixed in the ruleset. It also fixes critical hit damage. The correct proficiency bonus will appear after you add a class at level 1.

ShadeRaven
July 9th, 2014, 06:12
You can use this extension until its fixed in the ruleset. It also fixes critical hit damage. The correct proficiency bonus will appear after you add a class at level 1.Irondrake, small as that file is, 'tis a beautiful thing.

That said, when I held Shift down for Greatsword, the 2d6 only became 3d6 for the critical. Is there something else here I need to do to get this working correctly?

Still, I appreciate the start! Thanks!
SR

El Condoro
July 9th, 2014, 07:21
Thanks for that, Irondrake. Something so minor can be so important. :) Cheers

kalannar
July 9th, 2014, 14:24
Thanks that worked like a charm too.

Moon Wizard
July 10th, 2014, 00:09
Just pushed v3.0.6 update. As a very minor step towards 5E final support, I fixed prof. bonus calc.

Cheers,
JPG

Irondrake
July 10th, 2014, 03:52
Thanks Moon!

Yeah, looks like criticals are not working as intended for weapons with multiple dice OR for effects which add dice either, such as Sneak Attack being rolled again :/

Moon Wizard
July 10th, 2014, 07:31
Didn't touch the criticals yet.

Cheers,
JPG

kalannar
July 10th, 2014, 17:01
Moon Wizard, do you plan on putting a hot fix in for critical damage, or waiting for when you do more major changes to the rule set?

Moon Wizard
July 10th, 2014, 19:26
Waiting for other changes. Started revamp to PC sheet last night.

JPG

Irondrake
July 11th, 2014, 01:31
I know Faction is pretty specific to League play, but can we have a spot for it on the sheet anyway? :) It's fine if it's a no :) I started looking over the code for the critical hit handler. I'm not extremely comfortable with LUA so I had a bit of trouble following how it determined the number of dice to use.