PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG Book of the XXX vol 1-3

jgovernale
July 8th, 2014, 00:26
I copied the PFRPG book of the damned vol 1-3 Added tokens as well.

MODERATOR: Sorry, these files contain copyright material (see the next post) so I've removed them. Please re-post when they contain OGL material only. Thanks.

Trenloe
July 8th, 2014, 19:08
Thanks for sharing these. Nice work.

However, there is material in these modules that is not covered by the Paizo Open Game License (OGL) and is covered by copyright so it shouldn't be publicly distributed. These are the tokens for all of the modules and the images that are included in the book 3 module.

I'd also recommend you include an OGL statement in these modules to cover yourself completely. There is an example of the OGL statement included in the FG Bestiary 1 module "PF-SRD-Bestiary.mod" which you should just be able to copy into the module XML.

I see you've used the creature parser - nice one! One thing you might want to do is check the "parse spells" option in the parser so that the spells tab is populated with the spell entries.

jgovernale
July 8th, 2014, 21:05
Made suggested corrections.

Trenloe
July 8th, 2014, 21:08
Cool! :)

You didn't like doing the "parse spells" option? ;)

jgovernale
July 8th, 2014, 21:12
Damn I forgot. I did it in the PFRPG Inner sea. Remove them and I'll do it again....

jgovernale
July 8th, 2014, 21:21
fixed

Trenloe
July 8th, 2014, 21:35
Added to the modules list: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16074-List-of-Modules

Trueshots
December 26th, 2014, 17:41
Made suggested corrections.
The Bookofthedamned vol 1-3 They have the same name and when I put them in the folder they just replace each other. how do i fix this little issue?

Trenloe
December 26th, 2014, 17:55
The Bookofthedamned vol 1-3 They have the same name and when I put them in the folder they just replace each other. how do i fix this little issue?
If you see XML files directly when you open the .zip file just rename .zip to .mod.

xKrisx
March 4th, 2015, 03:25
Thanks

Trenloe
March 4th, 2015, 03:28
What folder do I put these in?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Data_Files_Overview#Extensions

ekmule
June 14th, 2015, 14:03
Hi,

I have a problem to use the modd of book of the damned.

I have a db.xml, definition.xml . Ok i change it the.xml in . mod but nothing.

Why we have two files ?

Well if someone can help me :)

And thx jgovernale for your work.

Trenloe
June 14th, 2015, 15:35
If you see those XML files when you first unzip, don't unzip the files. Just rename the .zip file you download to .mod and place the .mod file in your <FG App Data>\modules directory.

ekmule
June 14th, 2015, 15:45
Thx ! :)