PDA

View Full Version : Dark Color Theme

RTFallen
July 6th, 2014, 06:38
Looking at the normal theme was too bright for me, so I decided try to make my own with darker colors. Still working on it, so things are likely to change...

Resire

Carthar
July 6th, 2014, 12:05
Looks nice. I like the story/npc icons.

RTFallen
July 7th, 2014, 19:06
Looks nice. I like the story/npc icons.

Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out how to keep them lined up like that without having to completely override the manager_desktop.lua.

Resire

Zeus
July 8th, 2014, 22:24
RTFallen - that's a nice crisp look modern theme you have there. For the multiple sidebar buttons, you may be interested to know that JPG has ben experimenting with a collapsed/consolidated structure which would eliminate the need for so many individual sidebar buttons. Check out some of the dev builds and threads in the Laboratory forum.

RTFallen
July 9th, 2014, 20:51
RTFallen - that's a nice crisp look modern theme you have there. For the multiple sidebar buttons, you may be interested to know that JPG has ben experimenting with a collapsed/consolidated structure which would eliminate the need for so many individual sidebar buttons. Check out some of the dev builds and threads in the Laboratory forum.

Thanks Zeus! I think I'll wait on including the Journal until it's more polished and allows for adding database entries. Thanks for the idea. :)

Resire