PDA

View Full Version : Tokens for coc

Ogrum
July 5th, 2014, 19:19
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good token packs for COC, new too fantasy grounds.
I just got the coc rule set but couldn't see any investigator or monster token packs.

Thanks
Ogrum

Moon Wizard
July 5th, 2014, 20:59
Several of the adventures sold through the FG store contain tokens, but I haven't seen much in the way of 1920s style token packs.

If you have images you want to use already, you could try an app like TokenTool to make some.

Cheers,
JPG

damned
July 6th, 2014, 01:13
talking of token tool... i cant seem to get it to make transparent backgrounds...

Treegreen
July 6th, 2014, 20:44
I tend to just use generic letter tokens to represent CoC monsters. My players' imaginations scare them more than any picture I could ever produce. As far as investigator tokens they usually track down a picture from some film noir actor and then we make a token from it.

ianmward
August 9th, 2014, 05:32
talking of token tool... i cant seem to get it to make transparent backgrounds...

Don't know if this is relevant but...
From the TokenTool web site:

Note that dragging images from Internet Explorer onto TokenTool exposes a bug in the browser which prevents transparent regions of GIF or PNG images from remaining transparent. The work-around is to use Firefox or right-click on the image and save it to your computer, then drag that file onto TokenTool.

damned
August 9th, 2014, 09:08
i did get it working - cant remember what i was doing wrong but Im sure the problem must have been my end...