PDA

View Full Version : New Player looking for games/advice (Pathfinder,NWoD,Shadowrun)

DoomsDayPanda
July 3rd, 2014, 00:11
Hey guys, a friend has gotten me into pathfinder over the past few months and I ended up buying Fantasy grounds on Steam (username DoomsDayPanda). I'm very new compared to many but I have done the work on my end and have learned the rules/systems of pathfinder. I'm looking for any GM's or Groups or even people looking to do One on One campaigns, with the patience to hang with a new player who is still getting a hang of the RP mechanics!

I'm not a Min/Max type of person, I come up with an idea and kind of just let it roll from, while my builds sometimes appear less than optimized I'm often praised for using my abilities/skills in interesting ways. Th highest level pathfinder campagin I've played is 8 (Internal Alchemist/Ninja). I'm not sure how people feel about guns, but I've played with the Early Firearms and enjoyed the risk/reward factor,

Anyway, I'm also down to learn/play New World of Darkness and Shadowrun, both games I have never played before (except shadowrun on SNES/Genesis and Shadowrun Returns), but I really like the True Detective like Vibe of NWOD the most.

Sorry if this was long winded!

DoomsDayPanda
USA,North East Coast, EST
Open and flexible availability
Headset so voice chat is possible) :rv:

crowfleo
July 3rd, 2014, 06:38
Sent you a message. Hoping we can maybe do some NWOD or Shadowrun. Hope to hear you from you.