PDA

View Full Version : Spell Duration

hangarflying
July 2nd, 2014, 23:32
I'm trying to set up a spell duration that lasts 1d6 minutes. Since the update, I can't seem to figure out the new setup. I've dropped a d6. Everytime I roll the duration, it adds what ever is rolled to the die roll. For example: if a '2' is rolled, it gives a '2+2' for a duration of 4 minutes. I can't seem to figure out what else I need to do to prevent it from doing that.

Moon Wizard
July 3rd, 2014, 03:38
Just looked, and it's a bug. I'll queue it up for next release fix.
JPG

hangarflying
July 3rd, 2014, 06:41
Thx.

Lillhans
July 3rd, 2014, 22:23
Spells in actions tab used to have appropriate effect, too. Need to resort to the effect library - which admittedly is a 1st world-problem - but still. Am I missing something just in general?

Trenloe
July 4th, 2014, 00:47
Spells in actions tab used to have appropriate effect, too. Need to resort to the effect library - which admittedly is a 1st world-problem - but still. Am I missing something just in general?
There is code built in to FG to attempt to parse out relevant effects when a spell is dragged to the actions tab. Not all effects will be identified.

Also, you may have to press the "magnifying glass" icon to the right of the spell description to see the effects - by default they are hidden. Or change the "Display" option from Summary to "Actions" to show the action buttons.

Moon Wizard
July 4th, 2014, 01:41
FYI, a patch for this issue is in Test mode, if someone wants to double-check.

Cheers,
JPG