PDA

View Full Version : WFRP3 ruleset available on my Steam version?

noelyuk
July 1st, 2014, 15:52
I've recently purchased Fantasy Grounds on Steam. The main intention of mine being to play WFRP3 or other editions. However while I can see instructions for how and where to do it if I was running the non steam version. It seems that those instructions do not apply to the Steam version. Unless i'm missing something. I also notice that there's paid DLC for various systems non of which list WFRP. So what's the deal? Have I dropped a clanger by buying the Steam version rather than simply buying the regular software from the Fantasy Grounds website?

Trenloe
July 1st, 2014, 15:59
See my response to your post in the other thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20603-warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-3Rd-edition&p=179986&viewfull=1#post179986

Currently there's no difference between the Steam and "normal" FG version as far as community released rulesets, extensions and modules are concerned.

damned
July 1st, 2014, 16:01
there is no DLC for WFRP other than the ruleset.
once you get the hang of running a session grab a pdf of your favourite scenario and input npc's and encounters, export images/maps, and then read/paraphrase to the players just as you normally would when running a F2F game... you'll pick it up in no time.