PDA

View Full Version : The Half-Set Sun [LFP]

Mask_of_winter
June 30th, 2014, 14:06
I'm looking for players for a Weird Wars Rome adventure module called The Half-Set Sun. It's a Savage Worlds setting where players play characters in the Roman Legion. It's a military horror setting based on history but with an injection of supernatural horror. This particular module takes place in Egypt and should run for at least a dozen sessions.

This will take place on Thursday evenings every other week at 7pm (EDT/UTC-4) for 2.5hrs at a time. We currently have three players signed up for this but would like at least one more. I'm putting the player cap hit at six. This coming Thursday (July 3rd) will be a character making session. Pre-gens will also be available if you're not familiar with Savage Worlds or can't make it to this session.

We will be using TS and the community's server for voice chat. I also have the Ultimate license in case you don't have a license.

If you haven't gamed with me yet and would like to know what you're getting into, well... I have +25 years experience as a GM, +5 years with Savage Worlds and Fantasy Grounds. I have a cinematic storytelling style. I try my best to set evocative scenes and put everything in the players hand to give his/her character the opportunity to shine. I'm fair in regards to rules but don't like to dwell on details and have no patience for rule-lawyers. I don't see RPGs as a GM vs Players game with winners and losers but as a cooperative exercise to craft a memorable story. Trust me with your character's life, just focus on making the story epic and bringing your character to life and I promise this will be a fun experience for you. One pet peeve of mine on FG is when someone gives off echo or has a mic always on that picks up everything on TS because they don't set push-to-talk or don't use a headset. Other than that I'm pretty easy going and laid back if you're a reliable player. :)

If you're interested or have questions, shoot me a pm or post on this thread and I'll get you situated.

Unbutu
July 1st, 2014, 03:26
Sounds like the Legions are trying to expand in dangerous, unknown territory again. Well, we'll be there, soldiers !

Bump ! I'm sure it's gonna be good and worth the time. Come in, curious fellas.

ballan4
July 1st, 2014, 04:45
I haven't had a bad time with one of Mask's campaigns and recommend him to anyone looking to have a good time.

Mgrancey
July 1st, 2014, 13:25
Would like to tentatively put myself forward for a spot, there is something else I am interested in but current job can be somewhat unpredictable about when I will get home.