PDA

View Full Version : How do I Name a Group?

mattcolville
June 30th, 2014, 04:39
I can right click on the little Comedy/Tragedy symbol at the bottom of the Story pane (window? What are these things called?) and add a new group, easy. Makes it easy to organize stuff for a region or whatever.

But how do I name them so I can tell what group is what when I mouse over them? I thought I saw this done in other modules.

Trenloe
June 30th, 2014, 04:58
Type the name in the bottom of the chat window but don't press enter. Drag the name from the chat entry and drop it on the tab you want to name.

mattcolville
June 30th, 2014, 05:03
Thanks!

damned
June 30th, 2014, 08:20
TVS Castles & Crusades - Campaign Management Part 1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on-pnFSMKz0)
or
TVS Castles & Crusades - Add Story Content (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpdpSmbbnQg)

dulux-oz
June 30th, 2014, 16:11
This is also covered in the third of the GM's part (Part B) of my Tutorial Videos (not quite complete yet as of 1st July 2014, but give me a few days and I'll have it done and up).

Cheers

Ardem
July 3rd, 2014, 06:07
Nice work Dulux on your videos.

dulux-oz
July 3rd, 2014, 11:31
Nice work Dulux on your videos.

Thankyou. Glad you like them. :)

As a general reminder to everyone: you can "reward" someone for good work, well thought out posts, etc, etc, etc, by giving them Reputation - Just Click on the 6-Pointer Star next to the "Blog this post" at the bottom of any individual post. I encourage you all to do this for all those you feel deserving as feedback (especially positive feedback) is very much appreciated. Its nice to also leave a short message with the Reputation as well.

I'm obviously referring to myself here, but I know others appreciate the feedback as well, so give them some "Rep", even if you don't feel I'm worthy of it :p

Cheers

Ardem
July 4th, 2014, 03:06
I been given rep points before but never though much about them to tell you the truth, but gave you one cause

a) your nice hint <smile>
b) You job on your videos
c) In a decent mood today which noone has quite destroyed yet.

dulux-oz
July 4th, 2014, 03:27
I been given rep points before but never though much about them to tell you the truth, but gave you one cause

a) your nice hint <smile>
b) You job on your videos
c) In a decent mood today which noone has quite destroyed yet.

a) Thankyou - although, as I said, it wasn't just aimed at myself.
b) Thankyou
c) Don't worry, its the 1st Friday afternoon of the new Financial Year - someone will stuff it up for you :p

Cheers