PDA

View Full Version : Friday 4E High Heroic to Paragon Game, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
June 28th, 2014, 01:09
Looking for someone to play a leader. I am looking for an experienced D&D 4E player as the party is currently 9th level and looking to make one last run into paragon before 5E is released. This is too high a level game for a beginning player and it would not be fair to either the group or a beginning player to allow one into this game now. The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E and eventually the 5E ruleset.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2, Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms, Martial Power, Martial Power 2, Divine Power, Arcane Power or Primal Power are allowed (so all PH's *except* PH3 and all splats *except* Psionic Power, no dragon magazines). No weapon types out of AV (ie Spiked Gauntlet, Fullblade).

Sometime in August, when 5E comes out I plan to switch over and run the 5E Tyranny of Dragons set and then decide if we'll continue with 5E or something else. This is a long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures, that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced GM.

You will need a working head set and teamspeak as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information. I have the Full version of FG so you will need at least the Lite version of FG or better to play. You'll also need to join this group's Yahoo group so you can stay in communication with the rest of the group.

If you are interested in joining the group, please respond to the post or PM me.

Note: This is a very late night game if you are not near the West Coast of North America or in New Zealand or Australia.

ElementalAjah
June 28th, 2014, 06:26
EDIT: Reading comprehension fail, didn't see Friday at the beginning of topic name.

I'd be interested in trying this out. I've DM'd 4e quite a bit though I've yet to cut my teeth as a player.

Griogre
June 28th, 2014, 17:26
Sending you a PM in a minute.