PDA

View Full Version : Migrating to CoreRPG

ianmward
June 27th, 2014, 00:33
Hi,

I am in the process of migrating the (excellent) Shadowrun ruleset to CoreRPG and I was wondering if there is an equivalent for tabcontrol_h or the button group_radiov templates.

I have found the buttongroup_tabs but it seems to always display vertically and similarly, the buttongroup_radio appears to always be horizontal.

Clearly, I am new to this and have probably missed something, so any help would be welcomed.

Cheers

Ian

Moon Wizard
June 27th, 2014, 00:58
There are horizontal tabs in the 3.5E ruleset for local mode chat window class. (desktop/desktop_local.xml)

There are radio button templates used in the options window, but they are horizontal. There is no vertical radio button template.

Regards,
JPG

ianmward
June 27th, 2014, 01:40
Thanks,
I'll take a better look, though at first glance it appears to be quite different from the CoreRPG vertical tabs.

What I have done quickly is take the vertical tabs template and modify it to try and make it horizontal, changing the lua script and basically swapping width for height everywhere. The problem I get is that says:
Ruleset Error: No vertical anchor defined for control (tabs)...

I guess I need to spend a bit more time to understand it better.

Ian

Moon Wizard
June 27th, 2014, 01:56
That would be outside of the script, and part of the XML. Basically, FG is complaining that there is no top or bottom anchor defined for the tabs.

Regards,
JPG