PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG Mythic Rules (Module)

RTFallen
June 25th, 2014, 00:56
Description: A FG library module for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mythic Rules

Downloads

No dependency version:

Reference-Manual-windowclass.ext Dependent:
Not converted yet. (Will be waiting until further along in the project to convert. Learned my lesson with Advanced Race Guide on trying to to create two versions at once.)

Install: Unzip the folder then place the mod file in the {FG_DATA}\modules folder.

Progress
Paths: Completed
Path and Base abilities linkable: Complete
Mythic Feats: Complete
Mythic Spells: WIP
Running a Mythic Game: Not Started
Mythic Magic Items: Not Started
Mythic Monsters: Completed

Updates: 17 Aug, 2014
General

Mythic Monsters information and sample monsters completed.

Complete update List here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/entry.php?22-PFRPG-Mythic-Rules-Module-Updates).

RTFallen
June 25th, 2014, 02:43
Download is up.

Resire

RTFallen
July 12th, 2014, 21:08
Mythic Feats are now available.

Resire

darrenan
July 13th, 2014, 05:39
Any chance the base abilities, universal abilities, and path abilities could be turned into links so they can be easily dragged into the special abilities window of the character sheet, like the new feats are?

Other notes:
Looks like all of the feats from Natural Spell (Mythic) to the end of the list are missing their prerequisites. Still a work in progress?
Mythic Spell Lore has a script error when I open it.

RTFallen
July 13th, 2014, 06:43
Any chance the base abilities, universal abilities, and path abilities could be turned into links so they can be easily dragged into the special abilities window of the character sheet, like the new feats are?

Other notes:
Looks like all of the feats from Natural Spell (Mythic) to the end of the list are missing their prerequisites. Still a work in progress?

Thanks for the catch on the feats, will get a fix up as soon as possible.

I'm currently working on getting spells up, so that all the basic information is available before linking the path abilities.

Resire

RTFallen
July 13th, 2014, 07:04
Fixed

Mythic Spells beginning with "A" are available.

Resire

RTFallen
July 17th, 2014, 04:49
Updated

General

Base and path abilities linked.
Code restructure.

Path Abilities

Universal path abilities moved to "Mythic Paths" from "Base Mythic Rules".
A link to "Base Mythic Abilities" has been added to each path page.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Resire

RTFallen
August 17th, 2014, 11:01
General

Mythic Monsters information and sample monsters completed.

Not all the spells for the monsters parsed due to them being designated as mythic. I will go back through these after I get the mythic spells completed and update them. Monsters do have all extra information including templates for creating a mythic lich, vampire, or skeleton. The information is in the "other" tab.

Resire

Trenloe
September 30th, 2014, 21:26
FYI to the people who are recently voting for "Path and Base abilities linkable" - these have already been delivered. The vote was from before any development on this very useful library module was carried out.

RTFallen it might be worth closing the poll to avoid further confusion?

Trenloe
January 31st, 2015, 23:57
Closing poll as people keep voting for something that has already been delivered in the module in post #1 - read the first post people!

Plus, RTFallen hasn't been on these forums for over 3 months. Hope he's OK, I know he said he was going to take some time off...