PDA

View Full Version : BRP Star Trek - The ENTERPRISE-era Skin

Sunspoticus
June 22nd, 2014, 09:39
Here's a screenie of my Enterprise-era skin for my lil homebrew BRP-Trek (where we will be playing out the Romulan War)..

ddavison
June 22nd, 2014, 14:46
Very nice. I like it. Did you build up rules for Star Trek on BRP or were there already some floating around?

Sunspoticus
June 22nd, 2014, 15:37
Very nice. I like it. Did you build up rules for Star Trek on BRP or were there already some floating around?

Nope, in the process of ironing out the basics now in fact. Hopefully, I'll bundle it all up after I figure out how to fix some glaring problems with the BRP ruleset. :|

Valarian
June 22nd, 2014, 17:30
There are some already around. I've got an extensionin my rulesets folder (linked below) for using BRP to run FASA Star Trek games.

Zeus
June 25th, 2014, 23:12
Thats a really nice looking theme. Great job.

There are some already around. I've got an extensionin my rulesets folder (linked below) for using BRP to run FASA Star Trek games.

Your a veritable stronghold for rulesets Valarian. :) Are these all also available on the Wiki?

Sunspoticus
June 25th, 2014, 23:45

Heh, saw that. I just went ahead and created some trek-based skills, broke out some skills, wrote up a boatload of races, and several starfleet and non-star fleet professions.

Everyone spent a considerable amount of time putting their characters together and provided extensive writeups for them, so I'm taking this as a good sign...

Valarian
June 26th, 2014, 08:16
Your a veritable stronghold for rulesets Valarian. :) Are these all also available on the Wiki?
They were. I used to send them to Obe before the wiki changed to the official one. I think some still are, but older versions probably.

Moon Wizard
June 26th, 2014, 08:47
It's on my to do list to get Valarian's rulesets up on the wiki.

JPG

Valarian
June 26th, 2014, 09:02
Is the wiki open for editing, or is it just you and Doug who have access?

Moon Wizard
June 26th, 2014, 20:57
It's restricted access for now. Not using as a true wiki, more of a content management with wiki-editing.

JPG