PDA

View Full Version : Character Manager Roll Tab.

Mr. Goat
June 12th, 2014, 00:21
Hi folks, been long time i've been busy. i've just noticed that in the character manager, a roll tab(it was time that i notice) was present. but it seems i cant do **** with it.

Is it automated if yes i seem to not be able to Launch the roll after setting 6 roll, 4 dice, minus 1 + 0mod

Or i must manually throw dice and write them down in the square. with totally nulllify the need of that tab.

I've tryed to launch dice in all spot that could be suspected to trigger the autodice roll. i've tried also to launch the exact number of dice. but FAiled everytime. someone can lighten me up ?

Trenloe
June 12th, 2014, 00:29
Which ruleset?

Trenloe
June 12th, 2014, 00:32
If it's 3.5e - set the dice on the "Roll" tab. For your example you need to roll 4 dice at once - right click on the d6, select "4" and drop them in the top part of the chat window (still on the "Roll" tab). They will roll and the lowest will be removed to give you your stats - the top line should fill in with the value.

Mr. Goat
June 12th, 2014, 01:06
that'S exactly my point ( yes its 3.5 ) but the dice doesnt roll

Mr. Goat
June 12th, 2014, 01:08
OK. the green check need to be "uncheck" i though this didnt mean necessaryly that the roll been done...