PDA

View Full Version : Character levels 6 and above roll call

Skellan
June 10th, 2014, 07:16
Hi folks

I'd like to run some scenarios for character levels 6 plus. It can get harder to find and run games at higher levels as there are fewer players with available characters. I thought it may help to do a quick roll call of available players. If you post your character class and level along with times when you can play I will try and target some sessions for higher levels. It may help other gms too.

Skellan
June 10th, 2014, 07:19
And I will start...

Norbur 7th Level Armor Master

I am usually available 8am to 12pm GMT (UTC) Sunday , Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday days, alternate Fridays

Malkavian_Andi
June 10th, 2014, 10:50
Characters:
- Sesquipedalix: Witch 5, Rogue 2
- Celerion: Sorcerer 3, Fighter 4 (as soon as Hawkwind's Dragon's Demand game is finished, because that's the character that will get the chronicles. Currently, he's level 3)
- Xagh: Inquisitor 7
- Seki: Two-Weapon Fighter 6

And lastly, this one will only be available for seeker arcs:
- Kaburi: Fighter 6, Alchemist 4, Barbarian 2

Available times:
Mondays and Tuesdays: anywhere from midnight to about 1 pm GMT and then again from about 9 pm GMT to midnight.
Wednesdays: usually from midnight to about 2 pm GMT, although there are a few short appointments on those days this month.
Thursdays: from about 9 am to 6 pm GMT.
Fridays: from about 7 am to 1 pm GMT, on some weeks, I might also be available after 9 pm GMT.
Saturdays: Can't give any details. I often plan local PFS games on Saturdays, so my availability on those days may vary.
Sundays: from about 9-10 pm GMT, but I prefer not to plan too much on my Sunday nights as that would be right after coming home from my regular gaming group.

(In winter, add 1 to those times, because availability based on local time will stay the same, but without daylight savings time, my local time will be 1 closer to GMT ^^)

Lord Kavos
June 10th, 2014, 15:04
Julius is 7th, available most days barring no problems with dad.

Blackfoot
June 10th, 2014, 15:22
My only character that is level 6+ is Dowrimple (7th Level Cavalier).. but I'm not allowed to play him without Thea (also level 7 and a Ranger) and that takes some scheduling these days.. she's pretty much only available on weekends. I do have a bunch of 4s who are about to become 5s.

Dowrimple: 7.0 (Teamed with Thea) - Andoran

Other guys who are closeish:
Prindlemire: 4.2 (Looking for Destiny of the Sands or Osirion Games)
Garbunkle: 4.1 (4.2 after tomorrow) - Grand Lodge
Stick: 4.0 - Andoran
Pimblington: 5.1 (but I don't actually play him.. he's all GM xp for the most part)

Trenloe
June 10th, 2014, 15:33
I have:

Cleric 12
Rogue 10
Ranger 8
Magus 5.1 (2xp off 6).

Generally available week nights Pacific Daylight Time and weekends.

Skellan
June 10th, 2014, 15:37
Thanks folks. Hopefully there will be a sweet spot where we can get a higher level group.

Blackfoot - lets see if we can get those 4's up a bit :)

Syndrome
June 10th, 2014, 18:27
yea ill have a 5 after this upcoming game skellan assuming nothing goes haywire lol

Gwaihir Scout
June 11th, 2014, 01:17
I've got Sorcerer 6 and Oracle 11.

I'm free most M, T, Th evenings US time, plus Saturday and Sunday generally.

I've got time to GM more this summer, too.

avro5731
June 14th, 2014, 00:55
Thought I would add my guys:

witch 12
Monk 8.2
Inquistor 9.2
Gunslinger 9.1
````````
Fighter 4.1
`````````
1 Alchemist lvl 3 and 8 lvl 1/2

lachancery
June 15th, 2014, 01:30
MorQuesse, level 10: cleric 9/Dawnflower Dervish (Bard) 1
Teian-Ragath, level 6: paladin 6

Rose Claymore
June 17th, 2014, 00:11
I've still got Wirbelsturm, Alchemist 7 (gnome pirate themed captain of the Sundowner, a merchant vessel which makes its way through pirate infested waters by pretending to be another pirate ship, plus all that alchemist stuff he does too).

I have a few others, though they are iffy for an online game due to having more information than I'm currently comfortable keeping track of, but if I can manage here they are:

Dust Raven, Gunslinger 11 (tengu musket master and captain in the Andoran navy, specializes in linguistics, perception and shooting in the dark with uncanny accuracy).
Lord Renshaw, Bard 2 Paladin 6 (Ulfen Lion Blade and devotee of Shelyn, who I have not much actual experience playing due to putting lots of GM credit oh him and making use of the retraining rules).
Ryoichi, Sorcerer 9 (kitsune charmer who has partnered with the fairy dragon, Riddywipple... I'm seriously considering retraining him into the fey bloodline instead of sage).