PDA

View Full Version : Need a few new players for "Ragnarok"

Gaffattack
June 8th, 2014, 09:17
I have started a new flexible Norse mythology campaign with the pathfinder rule set involving Ragnarok, the end of the world.

You and some other members of the Villnore Thieves Guild have been tasked to find and secure an old sword the Grand Sting that can seal demons thats also linked with finding the Dragon Orbs location. The twist is finding it before Gandar A Warlock in the employ of the Villnore Army. Crafty and ambitious, Gandar's path to power is lined with corpses. He's a classic villain in every sense, and his power is unrivaled. He prides himself in never having lost a battle. Failure is not an option. A village close by that protects the ruins that hold the blade has little to no life. The villagers have been turned to stone but the disturbing part is that all the statues have been shattered. To your shock your employer has given you a flask of Angel Tears to remedy stone curses. What did they hold back? What sort of creature caused this?

our group is vary friendly and casual. Game time is flexible. PM me or my Skype is josh.gaffaney for more info!

Denair
June 8th, 2014, 16:28
Just sent you a PM. :)

Samzagas
June 9th, 2014, 18:47
Do we have a tentative time and date for the game?