PDA

View Full Version : CoreRPG: Theme for Vampire the Masquerade

viresanimi
June 6th, 2014, 11:23
So. With much help from Earthworm3 and Trenloe on these fora, I've been working on a theme for Vampire the Masquerade.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33410467/Vampire_01.jpg

Got a few questions though. The graphics are mostly generic stuff I've found on the internet and use of brushes in photoshop. The icons belongs to White Wolf of course, but as far as I remember, these can be used publicly for non-profit uses. So... you think I can release this for public use when it is completely finished?

The desktop has been made for a screen resolution of 1920x1080. Cause... that is what I use.

Vires Animi

RTFallen
June 6th, 2014, 11:30
Not sure about being able to release it, but it looks great. I would use it if you are allowed to release it.

Resire

Griogre
June 10th, 2014, 16:06
Most "generic" stuff is still copyrighted, so no you couldn't distributed it to the public. You might want to go back and replace those things with stuff with a creative commons or public license if you want to release it to the public. The last I heard (its been a while) White Wolf is anal about their IPs for digital stuff. Make sure you read what their rules are for fan creations.