PDA

View Full Version : ...Into the Ruins

JerryRig
June 4th, 2014, 17:40
Pathfinder - Sword and Skulls

Game will be Sunday afternoons. If you are looking for a game time other than that listed below ...don't join ...you'll waste everyone's time.

My style of DM/GM('ing) is central to how the players adventure and explore. It's about everyone playing enjoying the time ...just because the module says the next thing in the plan is for you to go to either X or Y, doesn't mean your more intrigued with that little bit of info you picked up on at the tavern or the rumor of a magic to be found from some lost ruins or something. I'm a very flexible DM/GM.

FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate so anyone can join
Game System: i.e. Pathfinder/AD&D 3.5

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time(CDT) USA
Day of week and time: Sundays 2pm CDT
If new game, planned start date: June 1st or beyond
Planned Frequency: i.e. Once per week (as availability allows)
Term: Long term Campaign type (Serpent Skull)

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: i.e. Teamspeak(FG Grounds TS server (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server))

Role-play & Combat mix: i.e. 30/70 Role-play/Combat Ratio
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. 4 in game, 1 needed
Character starting level & equipment: 5th Level
Character restrictions: I'm open to most content from D20pfrsd with some restrictions on any desire to step into 3rd party content (would have to review it and make a decision on any race/class/feat etc ...) I would not expect a yes on much 3rd party content so don't set your heart on it if you ask ...but i am approachable to review it and see if it will mesh.

Details of your scenario: Shipwreck survivors
FG Server: young bard good luck

I would not recommend Min/Max builds to any extreme. Reason: I adapt to the players, the stronger you get in specialty ...the same will be applied to opponents so you wont gain any advantage by doing min/max in a game I host. Suggestions stats would be like the below example:

Tiefling Rogue

stats from point buy | (racial modifier) | stats after Racial Modifier
STR: 12 | (**) | 12
DEX: 16 | (+2) | 18
CON: 14 | (**) | 14
INT: 14 | (+2) | 16
WIS: 10 | (**) | 10
CHR: 08 | (-2) | 06

This would appear to be a pretty solid rogue build (with room to multiclass). Again an alternate style I will accept is:

Dice Pool: Each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to his statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 and maximum of 5d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice. Any single ability score resulting in a stat of 5 or less will be rerolled with the amount of dice that was selected when the roll was made.

Link to Game calendar page: ...Into the Ruins (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1189)

JerryRig
June 4th, 2014, 17:40
Next game session is tonight at 6pm Central timezone. Server info is HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1189)

Server is up if you want to come on and create a character.

Ksathra
June 4th, 2014, 19:51
Calendar wont show Server info unless the person is active in the game. Otherwise its Hidden, just in case you were expecting prospective players to log in.

JerryRig
June 4th, 2014, 22:46
thanks for the heads up.

aka_lump6
June 6th, 2014, 04:27
Are you still putting together the group for this or are you set?

aka_lump6
June 7th, 2014, 03:15
here is a proposed character

JerryRig
August 3rd, 2014, 17:02
Our Pathfinder campaign (Serpent Skull) has room for 2 new players. You will need to create level 4 characters. Please feel free to contact me in FG teamspeak server (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server) under Jerry's Pathfinder Games. We can work on your character and get you up to speed.

The game runs normally on Sunday's at/around 2-3pm Central timezone (CDT) as a start time depending on group availability.

avro5731
August 3rd, 2014, 22:44
I jumped on TS but you where playing I didn't answer me (presume you didnt see my ping)

What Classes and Races are playing? Should I make a toon with lvl 4 starting GP?

JerryRig
August 4th, 2014, 03:54
Welcome Avro. Also had another join us tonight so with you we are once again a full party of adventurers.

avro5731
August 4th, 2014, 14:53
Thanks Jerry....

I did note that my rolls are 3 pts shy of the 25 pt build. Do you have any issues with me adding a pt to str and one to int?

JerryRig
September 1st, 2014, 02:00
We have two vacancies for this game.

See below for vacancy info.

See page 1 for character generation and game info.

avro5731
September 1st, 2014, 16:06
Jaser break dances with glee at the thought of a 2nd witch to start a coven.

Aido_Hwedo
September 1st, 2014, 18:36
I like to throw bombs in inns :P

JerryRig
September 15th, 2014, 00:14
-BUMP-

We have a vacancy for this game.

Currently we have the following character classes (all level 5 characters):

Kumba the Alchemist (Mad bomber)
Emla the Barbarian (DPS build)
Abel the Fighter (Tank build)
Jenate The Cleric (Healer)

Anyone capable of trapping and/or ranged DPS would be a help in the parties growth. Combination of the two would be fantastic though not required.

JerryRig
September 22nd, 2014, 17:25
got room for 1 more.

midknightblu
September 22nd, 2014, 17:25
This is Jenate's brother, Svondier.

JerryRig
September 22nd, 2014, 17:30
This is Jenate's brother, Svondier.

Good build. Would be fun to play him.

We need 1-2 additional players.

Trapper and Ranged DPS (caster or plink plinker or whatever is most needed)

jujuex
September 22nd, 2014, 21:42
Hello,

Would love to join you guys on Sunday 2pm CST via Fantasy Grounds/Teamspeak. If I can join are you guys are a level or two head of the level 5 start? Also are most of the PCs builds based Pathfinder or 3.5? What needs filling? I have been wanting to try a combat build around," Dirty Tricks" combat maneuver out of Advanced Player's Guide page 320. Look forward to your reply. Laters :).

JerryRig
September 23rd, 2014, 04:59
they're current level is level 5 ....starting level was first.

Drop by and catch me in teamspeak and we can discuss the character development to include hp's, dice system and what your looking ot make of the character.

I'm JerryRig on the Fantasy Ground Teamspeak Server.

JerryRig
September 24th, 2014, 14:17
Looks like we are filled up folks ...thanks for the prompt applications from those who applied.

jujuex
September 28th, 2014, 23:58
character

jujuex
October 11th, 2014, 13:32
Zen archer monk