PDA

View Full Version : Another "looking for group" - Genre irrelevant, Fun people mandatory

Findanniin
June 4th, 2014, 17:31
Hi.

I haven't bought this program. Because I know absolutely nobody who owns it, and I'd rather find a group first and then quickly make a purchase, than purchase and find out finding groups is really hard.
That said:

Hello FG community.
I'm Fin. I live in Russia nowadays, and my friends are mostly still in Europe.
This means I've been in p&p-limbo for about a year now.
I generally GM, but would be looking to simply join as a player, get the hang of the program and just cut back on the workload for myself /for now/.
Gaming-wise, I play pretty much anything as long as the people are fun to game with:
I love 7th Sea to death, have run a whole bunch of shadows, betrayed other kindred vampires, been betrayed by mages who turned out to be scelesti, cried out God's name in vain in In Nominé and pretty much anything else that was hip or totally not hip in the past decade or so.
I'm currently not playing on account of living in a country where English isn't very widespread, and my Russian being rather elementary for now - though it's rapidly getting better.

Timezone wise, I'm in GMT +4 (Moscow time), and I sadly work pretty irregular hours, though can always be home by 8pm.
I'm also nerdy enough to do weekends, but only bi-weekly (or my girlfriend will do horrible things to me in my sleep.)

Do leave a message, ask me anything - I generally don't bite.

Looking froward to meeting you,

(yes, you.)

-Fin.

VenomousFiligree
June 4th, 2014, 17:49
I'm recruiting players for D&D Next, it's looking like we'll be playing Wednesday's 1900 (UK/BST/GMT+1/WEST). Let me know if you're interested?

Findanniin
June 4th, 2014, 17:54
I am, absolutely (though know /nothing/ about D&D next - not averse to reading though).
That said:
That'd be a 10 pm start for me, and Thursday's a 6 am wake up call.
While I can't be too picky on timezone, I don't think I could commit to more than a 2 hour session on Wednesday, which I fully realize is likely way too short.

I can be more flexible on other days, so if your schedule changes (or you're planning to run mini-sessions) - do keep me posted :).

VenomousFiligree
June 4th, 2014, 18:49
Yes, 2 hours is shorter than I intend. I may well run mini sessions, keep an eye out in the Guild forum.

damned
June 4th, 2014, 22:55
I am thinking I will run a one shot session this coming Sunday - would this time suit you?
One Shot Game Session: 10pm SYD/1pm LON/8am NYC Sun 8th June
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=One+Shot+Session&iso=20140608T22&p1=240&ah=4