PDA

View Full Version : Gurps_4e for 3.x

saithan
June 3rd, 2014, 02:52
this is simply a patch release 1.12
there is a long way to go but you all need something error free to get your game on. I did not make installers to make it easier for moon to update the version on this site.
hope you like(keep in mind more updates will be coming so keep an eye on the forums.)
https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/

seycyrus
June 3rd, 2014, 03:12
Thanks for your work. I'm more than a bit curious as to what else you have planned!

saithan
June 3rd, 2014, 03:15
well still working on the tracker and who is targeting who part of it. but it is time to atleast put out an error free version to play with.

TalonKaine
June 4th, 2014, 02:19
Hey there... Big thanks for the Update. Question though. The GURPS 4E was a .exe file that installed the ruleset... yours is a collection of folders and files. Where do I extract the zip file to? Right in the campaign folder itself and let it override the previous folders such as tokens?

Sorry bit of a noob here.

saithan
June 4th, 2014, 02:27
read the post I did not make an installer this time. because the rulesets folder now allows reading of paks
you DO NOT extract
simply put the .pak in the rulesets folder and remove the old one from the fantasygrounds exe location.
ext. go into the extension folder. the reason for not making the installer was to make it easier for moon to update the files in the wiki.

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2014, 08:05
Saithan,

Should I replace the current version on the wiki with this one?

Cheers,
JPG

saithan
June 4th, 2014, 23:39
sorry it took so long to answer back.
Yes, this version is better, it is not core yet but it is error free and has a few updated features.
I was was waiting for time to email you about the update.

Moon Wizard
June 5th, 2014, 06:03
Updated on wiki.

JPG

saithan
June 6th, 2014, 01:05
awesome, thanks!

gkorjax
November 13th, 2014, 01:34
Hi.

My Group has been using the Gurps ruleset and appreciate all the effort you have put into it!

I was just wondering if there is a status update regarding the combat tracker and/or CoreRPG compatibility?

Thanks again

saithan
November 13th, 2014, 01:53
I have been working on a few tools. but was not aware of any combat tracker issues.

core takes a lot of work especially when core itself has adds more stuff that must me tweaked to even be of use to gurps.

gkorjax
November 16th, 2014, 00:47
Hey Saithan! Thanks for your work!

I do not know if there is an issue with the combat tracker in terms of something being broken. My GM said you might be working on making it closer to the way it used to be. Something to do with portraits in the combat tracker?

The tools you are working on, do they have something to do with Core?

saithan
November 16th, 2014, 01:38
not really I have done a few fixes I have yet to post, plus explosions calc tool. as I said there is not to much in core that by default is of use to gurps other than tables. Core requires a full rewrite. and that takes a lot of time.