PDA

View Full Version : Possible late night 3.5e game

lordsoth
May 30th, 2014, 02:26
I'm thinking of starting a 3.5e campaign that will start at 10pm EST and end around 1pm. It's the only time I have right now with my schedule/life. I'm flexible on the day but not the time.

Is there anyone out there who would be interested?

jshauber
May 30th, 2014, 18:32
Depending on what night I might be available. Wednesday and Sunday are out for sure, other FG games on those nights. Saturdays are spotty due to my local face-to-face group meeting irregularly.

I am CST so that is 9-12 for me which is great, the famliy is asleep and I rarely go to bed before midnight.

kwarner1986
May 30th, 2014, 20:10
Same here, perfect time slot for me. Just no Monday or Wednesday for me. Any other day would be great.

Dr_Babylon
May 31st, 2014, 06:59
Where, might I ask, do you stand on text as opposed to voice for communication? Just curious.

Edouis
May 31st, 2014, 10:59
I would be interested depending on the what days you want to

jshauber
May 31st, 2014, 15:46
Where, might I ask, do you stand on text as opposed to voice for communication? Just curious.

Worried about waking people? I am good with whatever means we decide to use, FYI.

Edouis
May 31st, 2014, 16:10
Do you know what days you are looking at doing the campaign?

lordsoth
May 31st, 2014, 21:24
Thursday is most likely the best day for me. As for voice, in the past I've used vent with FG2. I'm happy using skype, google hangouts or even roll20.

jshauber
May 31st, 2014, 22:41
Thursday is most likely the best day for me. As for voice, in the past I've used vent with FG2. I'm happy using skype, google hangouts or even roll20.

There is an FG teamspeak server that is also available to anyone playing.

Edouis
May 31st, 2014, 23:48
Thursdays would be awesome for me, and i can do Team speak or hangouts

Ksathra
June 1st, 2014, 14:23
I'd be interested in a late night Thrusday 3.5 game if there are still slots open for players.

lordsoth
June 7th, 2014, 03:55
all the slots are open at the moment... I'm still working on the campaign. I'll make another post sometime soon. So far it's good to see there are people who can play thursday night.

lordsoth
June 7th, 2014, 03:59
Worried about waking people? I am good with whatever means we decide to use, FYI.

Actually, I have the same concern now... I was playing late in the past I found that I had to revert to text a few sessions. I really don't mind either way. Still it is nice to have the voice option during a text based game... that way you can at least clear up confusion quickly.

Ksathra
June 7th, 2014, 04:48
Nice. Count me in if you get this game going than.

kwarner1986
June 7th, 2014, 05:32
Same here, I'll definitely play on Thursday anytime. Just keep me posted.

Ksathra
June 7th, 2014, 10:19
Huh. Just read over the original topic post. 10pm to 1pm the next day would be awesome lojg dnd sessions. Im guessibg its 1am. Though im not against 27 hour long sessions... well maybe a bit against them honestly. I seem to not be getting younger despite these pills the magic man traded me for my cow.

Ksathra
June 7th, 2014, 14:52
I'm thinking of cooking up some mix of Barbarian/fist of the forest/Deepwarden Dwarf.

wrathof42
June 9th, 2014, 14:22
I'd be very interested in playing. The day/time works great for me and 3.5 is my favorite system.

jshauber
June 9th, 2014, 16:34
all the slots are open at the moment... I'm still working on the campaign. I'll make another post sometime soon. So far it's good to see there are people who can play thursday night.

Looks like we will have no problem getting players, get busy as now that you have tempted us, we are READY TO PLAY NOW!!!!!

lordsoth
June 11th, 2014, 05:09
Huh. Just read over the original topic post. 10pm to 1pm the next day would be awesome lojg dnd sessions. Im guessibg its 1am. Though im not against 27 hour long sessions... well maybe a bit against them honestly. I seem to not be getting younger despite these pills the magic man traded me for my cow.

lol yeah it should be 1am :)

lordsoth
June 11th, 2014, 05:10
Looks like we will have no problem getting players, get busy as now that you have tempted us, we are READY TO PLAY NOW!!!!!

working away... :)

Ksathra
June 11th, 2014, 14:55
Hehe. I suppose if you gave players some idea of what kind of characters are going to be started out. They could busy themselves with building their characters and pester you less :P Stuff like Point buy amount, starting level and gold, Health distribution (rolled/average/half/full) and so on.

lordsoth
June 12th, 2014, 05:45
At the moment I'm looking at creating a forum for the game. I can view these forums from work :)

Give me a day or two and I'll create a game in the calender.

wrathof42
June 13th, 2014, 03:38
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing more.

jshauber
June 13th, 2014, 16:05
At the moment I'm looking at creating a forum for the game. I can view these forums from work :)

Give me a day or two and I'll create a game in the calender.

Perfect, let us know when it is ready so we can all get registered.

Ksathra
June 18th, 2014, 21:28
Is this game still on?

lordsoth
June 20th, 2014, 00:48
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I'm still going to run this game. I've just been very busy with work. I'm fairly certain the game will start a 1st level, I'm just not sure on the campaign setting.

I'll post a link to the new forums tonight.

lordsoth
June 20th, 2014, 04:42
I`ve posted the game in the calendar with a link to the forums

jshauber
June 20th, 2014, 16:19
OK I signed up and once you accept I should be able to see the forum link.

Syndrome
June 21st, 2014, 09:03
is there still any slots open in this?

lordsoth
June 21st, 2014, 22:18
is there still any slots open in this?

yeap. the game is in the calendar now