PDA

View Full Version : Willing to DM Pathfinder. US AM Weekday Timeslot

greyhoundgames
May 29th, 2014, 16:03
Is anyone looking to play pathfinder on weekday mornings(or evenings in NZ/AUS, afternoon in Europe etc).
I am an experienced DM who enjoys smaller groups of players due to drop out rates on longer campaigns.
Will need 1-3 players tops with possible multiple PCs per player depending on # of participants.

If this sounds like you let me know!

Ksathra
May 29th, 2014, 18:06
yeah. I have nothing to do weekday mornings most the time. Pathfinder is cool too. Sounds like fun.

Ksathra
May 29th, 2014, 18:15
Looks like my friend wants to join too. He's GMed and played plenty, though neither of us have done Pathfinder terribly that much.

Unbutu
May 29th, 2014, 18:53
I'd like to complete the group ! Should be fun to have many experienced roplayers in the same game :)

ballan4
May 29th, 2014, 19:16
I won't be able to play since I work wednesday morning but wanted to let Ksathra know that if you've played D&D 3.5, Pathfinder is very easy to pick up as it is very closely related.

greyhoundgames
May 29th, 2014, 19:41
That was fast :) I do not have ultimate edition BTW so you will need at least a player license. Please speak up if you do not have this.

So my only things to mention are about my play style and what I hope from you guys. Please make sure you are ok with this and can follow through on your parts as well. This disclaimer here is because of history and nothing specific to you guys :)

About the campaign:
-Start time will be around(some flexibility) 8 PST/ 9 MT/ 10 CST /11 EST
-I like to play as close to the rules as possible. Obviously things have to be changed in some situations and I am very eager to discuss opinions if I am doing something incorrectly.
-For the most part I prefer to use the same restrictions upon what you can and cannot have that pathfinder societies uses. For example no vampire wizards or other non standard races
-Require everybody to be fair and kind to each other
-I tend to favor more combat heavy modules. This does not mean there are no chances to talk to NPCs and use your skills. Just that I hope to have fighting be the dominant part of the module

From you guys
-Please only sign up for this campaign if you have a history of seeing campaigns through. I have had people vanish on numerous occasions and its quite frustrating.
-If you don't like something, please speak up so I can fix it or at least discuss it\learn from it. Don't just vanish without saying anything.
-See #1
-See #1
-See #1

If you 3 guys who already replied feel this is the right fit, please private message me on here and I will give you my skype contact info and we can start planning out stuff.

<Note> I have played a ton of pathfinder, played a ton as DM on roll20, and played as a player in fantasy grounds. I have not yet DMed on this platform but I am a programmer by trade so it will be fairly quick for me to get up to speed.

fyrebug
May 29th, 2014, 20:22
I am very willing to play on wednesdays. I ahve some pathfinder experience and love the system. If one of the others cant commit I will like a shot. My email: [email protected] Skype: fyrebug72/jason kesler. TY!

greyhoundgames
May 29th, 2014, 20:24
Ok thanks ill let you know if something opens up.

ballan4
May 29th, 2014, 21:55
To tell you the truth greyhound, finding players is easy, it's getting DM's that's hard. It takes a while to learn the software but will provide a rewarding experience.

Unbutu
May 29th, 2014, 22:21
Ohhh. It was meant to be read :

''no vampire-wizards ''

and not :

''no vampires, wizards ''

Right ?

greyhoundgames
May 29th, 2014, 22:32
HAH yes. Wizard was arbitrary. The point was the strange races. We can discuss if there is a specific need.

greyhoundgames
May 30th, 2014, 05:54
Unbutu, if your around check your PM

PuckStoper35
May 30th, 2014, 18:21
awesome if you want a great calendar to use check out the link in my signature and post in the "request event to be added to calendar" forum. they have a lot of GM's and players from around the world

ButtatakiBuddha
June 1st, 2014, 01:29
I'm also interested. I've played with ksathra before, he can vouch for me. my computer crashed a few months ago, and I just got it running again. I'm looking for a new group so i can get back into gaming. I work weekends, so a weekday game is great for me. Tuesday-thursday are best.

greyhoundgames
June 1st, 2014, 09:31
Were full atm. Its also a morning game just in case you didnt notice.

Ksathra
June 1st, 2014, 13:16
Hey Buttatakibuddha been a while. I think this game is meant to be more combat focused, think I remember you being more of an RPer right? Anyway if there is a slot open it be cool to play with you again.