PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Module - Master of the Fallen Fortress (PFS)

Blackfoot
May 29th, 2014, 01:29
A dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters.

The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?

Master of the Fallen Fortress is a dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level chararacters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest RPG. It also serves as an introduction to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (Paizo's constantly evolving, world-wide megacampaign).

I will be running this on Saturday (May 31st) Morning 9am Eastern Time (GMT-4)

Please post your character information here and sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1192).
I need the following:
Character Name:
Class:
Level:
(NOTE: it is possible to play this scenario once with a 2nd level character or replay it with different 1st level ones.)

If you are NOT a BRAND NEW character please post your Last Chronicle sheet.
If you are playing a BRAND NEW character I will also need:
PFS#
Faction:
Starting Gold (after beginning purchases)

I also need an FG .xml file of your character.

kwarner1986
May 29th, 2014, 03:06
Would love to play, but sadly work says "No."

MeganHunter
May 29th, 2014, 05:44
A humble dwarf is eager to join in your Pathfinders' expedition. She considers herself no warrior, but rather one who spots instabilities that might prove dangerous. Surely this recent earthquake might prove her worth to the more adventurous members of your party.

Character Name: Hetra Hallhewer
Class: Foehammer (Dwarven Fighter Archetype)
Level: 1
Biography: Here (https://paizo.com/people/HetraHallhewer)

My last chronicle sheet is actually from We Be Goblins!, so I don't think it will have the info you're hoping to find? (Sorry, still new!) Instead, here is my chronicle sheet from the only game that I've actually played with her, since it has things like her faction on it. I have her option purchases in a PDF I can mail to you as well (though it is a bit hefty).

DFang
May 29th, 2014, 05:51
Grimor Hazd
Monk 1
132737-1

I'll send my last Chronicle when I get back to my desktop :)

Blackfoot
May 29th, 2014, 05:51
My last chronicle sheet is actually from We Be Goblins!, so I don't think it will have the info you're hoping to find? (Sorry, still new!) Instead, here is my chronicle sheet from the only game that I've actually played with her, since it has things like her faction on it. I have her option purchases in a PDF I can mail to you as well (though it is a bit hefty).
I actually want her Last Chronicle as it should have all the details of her current XP, PP, GP and Chronicle # on it. Even the We Be Goblins! Chronicle should have this information.
If it is incomplete, print it and scan it with the details filled out.
I'll also need an FG .xml file of your character (preferably), or a Hero Lab .por file.. or a PDF (if no other option is available)

MeganHunter
May 29th, 2014, 06:04
Ah I hear you. I think my DM must have made a slight error because my previous chronicle's info (money, prestige and such) is not listed on it. I will mail him and ask for a corrected one, or else print and scan it. No worries on the .XML file. I'm afraid I've got to work particularly early tomorrow, but I'll send you everything tomorrow night. Where would you like me to send the .XML to?

Blackfoot
May 29th, 2014, 06:05
Ah I hear you. I think my DM must have made a slight error because my previous chronicle's info (money, prestige and such) is not listed on it. I will mail him and ask for a corrected one, or else print and scan it. No worries on the .XML file. I'm afraid I've got to work particularly early tomorrow, but I'll send you everything tomorrow night. Where would you like me to send the .XML to?
Just attach it to a post here.

cmdisc
May 29th, 2014, 08:13
Ah what Fate has done! How it begs! How it teases! Logus Blithe, faithful cleric of Desna, Suitor of Luck and random chaos, Lover of travel and exploration and adventure, would be ecstatic to engage upon such an incredible journey. To feel the open road of limitless possibilities unfolding before him, begging to his curiosity; the winding paths of opportunity passing under his swift feet; the wide open air of promise, fulfillment, and adventure flooding his lungs and caressing his significantly unattractive face. To dream. To live life to the fullest! How could he say 'no' to such a request?

Unfortunately...Logus is fresh out of undergarments and will be doing laundry that day.

So no go. :(

Malkavian_Andi
May 29th, 2014, 11:04
I suppose I'll play a brand new character, who will be a paladin.
I'll still have to create that character and will post him later today.

kellerech
May 29th, 2014, 12:12
65696570A simple and slightly dirty man named Borosan would be glad to join the quest. A recently initiated member of the Pathfinders, he can swing a sword but prefers to fling arrows from afar (downwind of his companions if at all possible)

Character Name: Borosan
Class: Fighter
Level: 1

KevenSimmons
May 29th, 2014, 12:13
I have signed up for the game... but I will gladly defer a spot at the table to any player new to FG and/or PFS. I would rather see new players get involved than take a slot. That said, if there is room, I shall bring Chagrek Pallgreaves, a dwarven paladin. PFS # 110961-2
This would be Chagrek's first ever PFS session, so no chronicle to share. I'll send his starting gold/equip/FG xml file tonight.

Malkavian_Andi
May 29th, 2014, 17:34
Fate will bring Kito al Hatma around to join the party. He's brand new, so there are no chronicles.

Player: Andreas Forster
Character Name: Kito al Hatma
PFS-#: 42939-24
Faction: Osirion
Starting Gold: 24

Blackfoot
May 29th, 2014, 17:43
Holy smoke.. a group of all tanks!

cmdisc
May 29th, 2014, 17:58
I'da brought along a healing/buffing cleric. But nooooo. You had to pick a day and time I'm busy. :P

kellerech
May 29th, 2014, 19:36
I'm more of a fast mover in leather armour with a hefty bow...but no healing or spells I'm afraid :)

Malkavian_Andi
May 29th, 2014, 19:40
I don't consider my character that much of a tank. He's good at dealing damage, though. (I hope so at least.)

Blackfoot
May 29th, 2014, 19:42
Hopefully lots of damage dealing and some toughness will win the day. :)

jshauber
May 30th, 2014, 02:59
I have a healer, but 8am US CST on a Saturday is not going to fly with the better half when I can be in the yard working....

MeganHunter
May 30th, 2014, 06:34
Here are Hetra's chronicles. Apologies, it's my first time showing them and the new was was apparently not fully filled, so I erred on the side of caution and attached all 3.

1.) First chronicle
2.) Second chronicle
3.) Second chronicle with the record of the first, added by me (believe I filled it out right)

I've also attached her XML, and a token if you needed one. Please let me know if there is anything else I can send your way. I'll have a few hours window after work tomorrow before the game on the following day. Bright and early for us pacific coast players!

Blackfoot
May 30th, 2014, 09:22
Everyone is prepped and loaded...
We still have room for one more.

cmdisc
May 30th, 2014, 20:25
Have a blast guys! Blackfoot is an awesome GM. :)

kellerech
May 31st, 2014, 01:29
What are the log on details?

Blackfoot
May 31st, 2014, 01:35
What are the log on details?

I'll post them to the calendar thread tonight... make sure you all verify that your time agrees with the time on the game-time calendar please.

avro5731
May 31st, 2014, 01:42
I have a cleric if you have room... willing to drop if a noob wants to spot too.

Blackfoot
May 31st, 2014, 13:28
The Server is up... and we'll be using the Teamspeak server for voice. (The info for Teamspeak is in my signature)

DFang
May 31st, 2014, 20:48
Thanks again, for the game Blackfoot :D
You were right about gold spent on my first tracking. Manually counting in all the sp and cp must have screwed up my gp count, so anyway... Consider my starting gold for this Module to be 1,081.57gp (3rd party software really helps fool-proof computation), before the selling of Greatsword and Studded Leather Armor. On my first chronicle sheet, the GM must have also made a mistake on the gold reward (1k+ gold for a 1-2 subtier?)...

Items to be bought are only 1x Potion CLW, and 1x Potion of Endure Elements, as well as adding the Monk Outfit as the free clothing.

kellerech
May 31st, 2014, 22:32
Thanks for a fun game Blackfoot.
This game actually enables Borosan to level up. As its my first time levelling in Pathfinder is it just purchases I make with you now or should I choose feats etc through levelling too?

Blackfoot
June 1st, 2014, 00:35
Look for emails from me to (hopefully) resolve your questions.

Malkavian_Andi
June 1st, 2014, 10:43
Thanks for running. And thanks for sending the chronicle so quickly :)
Looking forward to playing some time again.