PDA

View Full Version : #5–18: The Stranger Within 7th June 8pm BST

hawkwind
May 27th, 2014, 12:16
Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–18: The Stranger Within

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–9.

Guaril Karela, a close ally of the Pathfinder Society and the leader of the Sczarni faction, made dangerous enemies during his bid for territory and influence, and several of the rivals that he once thought defeated have returned with every intention of ending Guaril’s little empire and his life. The PCs must travel to the dangerous city of Kaer Maga, track down these assassins, and sabotage their efforts in order to save one of the Society’s most reliable spymasters.

Content in "The Stranger Within" also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the Andoran, Qadira, and Sczarni factions

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1190

If you interested post in the calendar and this thread with your character and last couple of chronicle sheets and your inventory list

Trueshots
May 27th, 2014, 15:19
I'm In!!!!

tahl_liadon
May 27th, 2014, 15:44
gm, would you please input the game time so i may see the conversion in my time zone? thanks.

hawkwind
May 27th, 2014, 16:01
done

KBoom
May 27th, 2014, 18:50
Yay! Count me in!

Malkavian_Andi
May 27th, 2014, 21:09
I'll play as well. Not sure which character I'll use, though. Sounds interesting to play with my Sczarni character, but that character actually wants to see Guaril dead, and I suppose that would cost the party a prestige point, so that's not a good option ^^

KBoom
May 27th, 2014, 21:14
I'm just waiting on my chronicle sheet from Friday and I'll post my stuffs.

Rose Claymore
May 27th, 2014, 21:18
Damn... if only it wasn't a Saturday!

Lord Kavos
May 28th, 2014, 01:46
I'm in too - early Sunday morning for me...

Julius may be 7th by then too...

hawkwind
May 28th, 2014, 07:51
Great to see the game fill up so quickly. Almost the fantasy Grounds PFS "A-Team", speaking of which you will need a "face" type character to succeed in this adventure

Rose Claymore
May 28th, 2014, 08:39
Great to see the game fill up so quickly. Almost the fantasy Grounds PFS "A-Team", speaking of which you will need a "face" type character to succeed in this adventure

Aaah! And I was gonna bring a bard!

(okay, it was really gonna be Wirbelsturm, but nothing says "diplomacy" like rapid fire bombs)

kellerech
May 29th, 2014, 12:37
I'd love to play if possible but I don't have a character of sufficient level. Would it be OK to play with a pregen character? I will play anything to balance up the party.

hawkwind
May 29th, 2014, 14:15
yes you can and so can Tahl Liadon if he or she posts in the thread

KBoom
May 29th, 2014, 20:41
Should be everything. Lily the 8th level Druid (Saurian Shaman) is ready to go with her bestest friend Daisy the Stegosaur! Let me know if you need anything else.

tahl_liadon
May 30th, 2014, 01:44
signed up a couple of days ago -- awaiting acceptance. check the calendar more often? ;-)

i have pcs of appropriate level... waiting to see the class roster.

Malkavian_Andi
May 30th, 2014, 11:14
I made my choice of what to play. I'll have to scan the latest chronicles before I can upload his files, will probably do so within the next days.

kellerech
June 2nd, 2014, 11:57
Folks I'm sorry but I will have to bow out. Something has come up this weekend which means I'm not available.

My apologies. I hope to be back in a game soon.

Malkavian_Andi
June 2nd, 2014, 12:52
ok, I finally scanned the latest chronicles and updated my character's XML.

So, here's the XML, a portrait picture, his ITS, and his two latest chronicles.

hawkwind
June 2nd, 2014, 16:44
love the portrait

Lord Kavos
June 3rd, 2014, 07:52
Julius Flashbolt at your service....wow! thats a big sword. How do you swing it? Um what i mean is how do you do? I'm a halfling, but you probably noticed that already...is that cloak magical? Hey, I got one too! Um where was I.... oh yea i'm also a sorceror, found that out when i was a kid & i could move things around without even touching them but mum didn't like that even though I was just playing around and dad thought I was possessed so they sent me away...have you ever noticed that big people sometimes hit their heads on door frames? I thought it was so funny the first time I saw it....Oh yea I also got trained as a ninja last fall, but then i found out that ninjas are assassins and i didnt want to kill people like that so I left but I still remember what they taught me. I just have to watch out over my shoulder sometimes...I don't think they liked that I left their secret group. Anyway I'm a awesome scout, at least I think so, got some pretty neat magic tricks and I seem to be able to talk to most people pretty good except orcs, I always try to imagine how to talk with tusks like they have but when I copy their speak they don't like it very much...Wow this is going to be a great adventure! I'm hoping it will give me some ideas for my next show...did you know I'm the owner of the newest pantomine theatre in Absalom? I mean its just picking up as more folks here find out about my shows...I only got 10 customers to the last show, but the one before that there was over 200...funny that happens...must have been a swap meet on that weekend...sorry i missed it actually...um where was I again? Oh yea this adventure's going to be great! We are going to have soooo much fun.... Um what did you say was your name again?

Here's Julius' portrait, xml, last chronicle & ITS sheets.

Looking forward to the game.

hawkwind
June 3rd, 2014, 10:53
looking forward to playing with you as well Lord K. Kayliss is still going strong as heal bot. We almost had a tpk a few sessions back with a mummy monk owning the party. Only Nephis and Kayliss survived as they ran away before the monk could flurry them . Nephis retired from the adventuring game after the trauma

tahl_liadon
June 4th, 2014, 20:47
situation changed. bowing out. thanks for the opportunity to play.

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 07:45
Trueshots, waiting on your files

KBoom
June 5th, 2014, 17:10
Always waiting on Trueshots. That should be FantasyGrounds PFS sub-forum motto.

hawkwind
June 7th, 2014, 17:32
but its worth it when he turns up! Fingers crossed

server going up

hawkwind
June 7th, 2014, 17:35
server smelly gate scrawny monk

team speak server will be voice.fg-con.com password Dungeoneers

KBoom
June 7th, 2014, 19:42
Something's come up last minute and I won't be able to make it. So, so sorry!

hawkwind
June 7th, 2014, 19:56
looks like we are dependant on Trueshots for a legal game unless some one else wants to play s pregen

Lord Kavos
June 7th, 2014, 20:50
Oh well, will have to try this again some other time ...

Syndrome
June 8th, 2014, 00:58
so is this game off then?

Trenloe
June 8th, 2014, 02:14
so is this game off then?
It was 6 hours ago.

Malkavian_Andi
June 8th, 2014, 09:45
We didn't play because there were only 2 players. Maybe Hawkwind will reschedule it to some time soon.

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 10:54
I would like to having put the time adding the adventure to Fantasy grounds but as to when I couldn't say as my priority is to build up a long term group of regular players for my thursday night games

Malkavian_Andi
June 9th, 2014, 16:12
Don't worry. I wouldn't have time to play on weekends for a few weeks now. Lots of stuff already planned ^^

cmdisc
June 14th, 2014, 20:59
Hey all. Saw this and was interested, but I don't have a character of sufficient level. If there's room for 1 more, I'm willing to play a pregen of whatever helps fill out the party. My availability is scattered, but with enough forewarning I should be able to clear my schedule more often than not.

Let me know. :)

hawkwind
June 16th, 2014, 16:06
No plans to run this adventure in the near future

cmdisc
June 16th, 2014, 16:09
:(

Someday then, maybe.