PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players and DM for 1st level pathfinder campaign

Fallen_SHadows
May 26th, 2014, 17:36
Hi all,

I'm just posting to enquire if any players and a DM would be willing to start a 1st level Pathfinders campaign.

Well without further ado heres a little about me:

I'm just turning twenty this year and I've been intrested in console rpgs for years but as times went on i found them lacking in the choices and storytelling departments, so i've now turned to tabletop rpgs to see if i can get my fix.
I'll most likely play my characters as if I was actually in there situation, though i may occasionally fall in to meta-gaming territory though if i do chances are i'll start apologizing profusely.
I have teamspeak, skype and can set up mumble, i'll leave it up to the DM and the other players to decided how we communicate.
I'm not gonna be rule lawyering mainly because i don't have an expansive knowledge of the rules yet but if the DM or players decide to have a quick chat about rule interpritations i'm not against it mainly because it'll help me and hopefully other people who are new to the game figure out how the rules can be interpreted.
I would prefer a pathfinder game but I'm not going to rule out trying other systems it's just that pathfinder has been the system that i've taught myself to understand the main basics of.
Most of my characters will be chaotic neutral or true neutral, as personally i tend to be a free-spirited sort of person. though admittedly i do tend to make the more negative choices when i'm giving them e.g save this person from disease by returning to town and taking healer or kill them and not need to retrack back to town, i'd probably pick the latter.
i have pdf copies of several of the pathfinder books so when i need to reference something or read up on the rules it wont be a problem

What i'm looking for in the group:

People who will be committed to meeting regularly e.g twice a week, once a week etc., and willing to notify the group or DM if they can't make it to the session
Preferably i'd like to meet on fridays or saturdays around 6pm GMT+0, but any other day will be fine as i'm usually available during the times listed in my signature.
A DM who doesn't mind teaching new players as we go along.

if you have any interest in trying to arrange a group like this feel free to PM or post below.

PuckStoper35
May 30th, 2014, 18:30
check out the group in the link. it has a huge player base it already has a weekly game but most people want another couple weekly games because they cant make the current one and if your willing to GM you can find a group or a replacement for a player in under an hour or less.

ballan4
May 30th, 2014, 22:39
Finding players is easy, finding GM's is hard