PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E Looking for members to join ongoing campaign

Maple
May 25th, 2014, 20:52
Looking for 2-3 players for ongoing campaign we have only just started so new players are welcome
the group has made it to level three so your not missing out on much you will start as the same level and XP as the rest of the group

We are looking for people with good communication skills
Were a group looking to have fun we try and rp a bit we joke around every once and a while

You will need a headset (with a mic) as we use skype to communicate for everything involving Dnd
Like i said before were looking for anyone whether your new to 4e or a mad genius as long as you want to have some fun

Time Zone is GMT+ 1

We play Sundays (were flexible)

If you are interested in joining leave a post or Pm me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

lumito
May 25th, 2014, 23:47
I'm Interested :)

GMT +2

fatalnightshade
May 26th, 2014, 04:59
what time sundays? because im part of another group that play around 12:01 pm cest +1

but if it finds in either saturday or decently late in the evening on sundays

Maple
May 26th, 2014, 08:56
lumito - ill pm you for your info and well get to talking ;)

fatalnightshade - as i said were flexible so well talk about it as a group when we are all on and discuss a time that benefits everyone ..... if your interested pm or ill pm you

rochesterloft
May 26th, 2014, 14:56
I'd be interested in joining. New to FG and 4e I'm afraid but quick to learn and keen to get back into role-playing - which I haven't done for a while.

Troy47
May 28th, 2014, 02:42
Interested. I'm GMT -8, so interested what time on Sunday you play, but given it's a weekend should be able to play most any time.