PDA

View Full Version : Midgard Campaign Setting - Pathfinder GMT+8

Lavaeolus
May 24th, 2014, 11:58
Greetings,

I'm looking to run some games in the Midgard Campaign Setting (produced by Kobold Press). I'm currently based in Singapore (GMT +8) but can be flexible on time. Please post below if you'd be interested, if there is significant interest in participating we can work out the logistics for a series of games.

About Midgard - Midgard is a darker, grittier setting for pathfinder, heavily influenced by Northern European mythology and lore. NO KNOWLEDGE OF MIDGARD is required to play.

About my GM style - I am RP and story focused. Happy to run lots of combat but like to keep it cinematic and flowing and am less interested in counting squares (which is why I love FG). I've chosen Midgard because I like my campaigns to be a little darker with a real sense of danger for the characters.

How I will run the games - probably FG plus a chat client, in the past I've used Ventrillo and Skype but happy to consider alternatives.

Post below or PM me if you are interested.

lumito
May 24th, 2014, 12:23
I'm interested :)

GMT +2

kwarner1986
May 24th, 2014, 14:02
I'm interested if the time and day works with me.

Lavaeolus
May 24th, 2014, 14:22
@kwarner1986 what time zone are you in?

kwarner1986
May 24th, 2014, 15:57
I live in EST US

I have an open schedule Tuesday & Thursday to play. I have games Monday & Wednesday night and I can't play those nights.

If we play on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. It would have to be after 9pm my time, because I have to work :(

bluegoon
May 24th, 2014, 16:53
I'm interested :)

GMT +2

Another GMT+2 reporting in, also interested.

willquestion
May 24th, 2014, 17:19
When are you wanting to play?

Jeffrey
May 24th, 2014, 23:29
Sounds fun

Lavaeolus
May 25th, 2014, 06:18
I'm thinking of trying to get the first game going in the first week of June. Probably Thursday the 5th.

Lavaeolus
May 25th, 2014, 15:14
For those interested in playing - please PM me with:

Current familiarity with Midgard
Ideas about lvl 1 character you want to play.

The first adventure will assume you do not know one another so no need to post info in this thread